rawrspamz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, So I've had this friend I've known for 11 years now. I've known her since I was 3 and she was 2.

The thing is.. She is an abusive friend, physically, and emotionally.

She always starts drama and ends up making everyone hate me. Almost everyone in our school doesn't me nor her. She always calls me ugly, and fat. She has tried to take my boyfriend away from me which didn't work. She's also using me for nicotine (Puf Bars, Dab Pens, etc)

She would always punch me, slap me, pushes me, throws me in the walls and etc. I've told her to stop before but she never listens. I've tried to drop her multiple times but it never works. And it's really hard for me to drop her mainly because she has all my dark secrets... And they are really horrible ones.. some of them could put me in jail-

And I know when she gets in some type of argument she tends to tell everyone her or his secrets.. I don't know what to do- I don't know how to fight and she usually fights everyone she's not friends with anymore. I am a chicken.. heh.. But I do tend to get mad easily.

Any advice
Ahess0587
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rawrspamz)
Hi, So I've had this friend I've known for 11 years now. I've known her since I was 3 and she was 2.

She always starts drama and ends up making everyone hate me. Almost everyone in our school doesn't me nor her. She always calls me ugly, and fat. She has tried to take my boyfriend away from me which didn't work. She's also using me for nicotine (Puf Bars, Dab Pens, etc)

She would always punch me, slap me, pushes me, throws me in the walls and etc. I've told her to stop before but she never listens. I've tried to drop her multiple times but it never works. And it's really hard for me to drop her mainly because she has all my dark secrets... And they are really horrible ones.. some of them could put me in jail-

And I know when she gets in some type of argument she tends to tell everyone her or his secrets.. I don't know what to do- I don't know how to fight and she usually fights everyone she's not friends with anymore. I am a chicken.. heh.. But I do tend to get mad easily.

Any advice
try your best to avoid her. ignore her and if that doesn't work, talk to a parent or counselor or try to get one of her other friends to help you
cryingchild
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
avoid. avoid. avoid.
mhm...
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Any advice
don't straight out tell her you ain't friends anymore incase she tries to fight you or spill ur secrets. Listen to the other posts above me and avoid her and try and gradually drift. She sounds like the most awful friend.
ifreakingloveme
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Any advice
you've been friends for almost 11 years, right? you should know her deepest darkest secrets, too. blackmail the f*ck outta her.
let's be real here, that girl is worse than a bully, and I know for certain that that's one of the best ways to get her to back off.
hey, if you don't know any of her secrets, play the reverse psychology card on her, and wham bam thank you ma'am, she's gonna leave you the f*ck alone.
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ifreakingloveme)
you've been friends for almost 11 years, right? you should know her deepest darkest secrets, too. blackmail the f*ck outta her.
let's be real here, that girl is worse than a bully, and I know for certain that that's one of the best ways to get her to back off.
hey, if you don't know any of her secrets, play the reverse psychology card on her, and wham bam thank you ma'am, she's gonna leave you the f*ck alone.
Mhm, I know a few of her secrets! She really is worse than a bully. I'm gonna do exactly what everyone/you are saying! Cause Ion really feel like being friends with someone who abuses me and pushes me around
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I had a friend like that, they would bully me throughout high school and pretend to be my friend at the same time. Once I left school and went to uni I just cut all contact with them and any previous toxic / fake friends. I'd advise you to also cut all contact with these bullies and move on to something better - you deserve better. Good luck!

Years later now the only thing I regret is not having the courage to have done this sooner and stand up for myself. It's not too late for you!
Middle_child
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I had a toxic friend and the moment I cut her out of my life, I honestly felt free. Also get an adult involved, she is abusing you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (610)
49.15%
No (631)
50.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise