I’m 15 and I’ve got a 4.724 (4.7) inch penis when erected is this normal??!

Watch
Anxietysad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I’m 15 and I’m afraid y manhood is small I need honest advice and advice from girls too is mines big enough because I don’t want to be cheated on
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The average penis is somewhere around 5 inches and so its nothing to worry about. You are not going to get cheated on because of your size anyway. Honestly no need to worry. You probably will grow a bit more anyway as you are still quite young.
Anxietysad
Rep:
?
Thank you so much is there any tips or foods or exercises which may increase penis size and is it normal that my penis is 2 inches when not erected ?
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anxietysad)
Thank you so much is there any tips or foods or exercises which may increase penis size and is it normal that my penis is 2 inches when not erected ?
Honestly its just genetics but flaccid i think most people are around 3 inches. This depends though as some guys are obviously 'growers' and is only an average. You officially stop growing when puberty ends (so when you are 18) so you've got several years yet. This is nothing to be concerned about, you already have a perfectly normal size.
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, it isn't normal to know your penis length to 3 decimal places.
Anxietysad
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for helping me I have been so worried about this for a long time, you’re honestly the best
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
I wonder what implement OP used to measure their penis with to that accuracy, sounds painful.
Anxietysad
Rep:
?
I used my 30cm ruler 😂
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anxietysad)
There certainly are exercises. Google thunderpace PE.
CatGentleman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
It is when you're 15 and in lockdown . I'd probably had known how long my average dried snot is in 5 decimal places.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (458)
51.4%
No (433)
48.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed