Jen Cups
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sm10012)
Hi there, I also applied for Chester but I feel like it is very competitive. I haven't heard back either yet but will let you know if I hear anything. Good luck with it!! 😊
Ah brill, thanks so much! I will keep people posted. I was surprised there hadn’t been more posted on here to be honest, all been very quiet.
Was going to apply to BCU too but unfortunately it would just be too far for me to travel if my placement was south of the midlands, so keeping everything crossed for Chester! Good luck to you too 😊
Blenheim257
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by beckrup)
Hey! Yes, I applied for Leeds Beckett and have an interview tomorrow afternoon! Does anyone have any tips on the sort of questions they will ask?
Hey! How did the interview go? I've got mine on Friday!!
demi18_98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Blenheim257)
Hey! How did the interview go? I've got mine on Friday!!
Hey! Same here!! They said there is going to be a service user too, I was wondering what that was like?
Sm10012
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm just going to go through the dietitian job role and look at how my experiences apply to it I think. What are you doing to prepare for it? Where did you study your undergrad?
Yes I am doing the same, not sure what to expect to be honest 🙈 good luck with it anyway and let me know how it goes!! 😊 I studied food nutrition for my undergrad, what did you do?
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oo ok! Good luck with uni and your dissertation! I will let you know when I hear anything back from the two unis
Hi have you heard anything from Kings yet?
Blenheim257
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rowmarsh)
Hi have you heard anything from Kings yet?
Noooo I haven't! Kind of convinced myself that they are interviewing "better" people first, and will only offer me an interview if they don't like that group haha

You?
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Noooo I haven't! Kind of convinced myself that they are interviewing "better" people first, and will only offer me an interview if they don't like that group haha

You?
No nothing, I kind of thought the same because no rejection either, maybe keeping some reserves...
Blenheim257
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No nothing, I kind of thought the same because no rejection either, maybe keeping some reserves...
Yeah, I was having a look at some TSR dietetics threads from last year and it seems that a lot of people heard back from King's around this time last year so idk. Also, I think that health courses this year are gonna be so hard to get into because 1. covid has made some people decide to move into heatlhcare as a career and 2. The £5000 bursary they are now offering
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I was having a look at some TSR dietetics threads from last year and it seems that a lot of people heard back from King's around this time last year so idk. Also, I think that health courses this year are gonna be so hard to get into because 1. covid has made some people decide to move into heatlhcare as a career and 2. The £5000 bursary they are now offering
Got to play the waiting game I guess, hard to remain positive tho
Blenheim257
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got to play the waiting game I guess, hard to remain positive tho
Yes indeed. Are you only applying to the London unis for dietetics?
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes indeed. Are you only applying to the London unis for dietetics?
Yes I have only applied to London ones as I can commute, how about you?
Blenheim257
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I have only applied to London ones as I can commute, how about you?
Ok, that makes sense! I would probably have to move to London if I got a space there as my commute would be about 1hr each way and I couldn't hack that if I needed to do it 4-5 times a week. I have also applied to Leeds Beckett as well as they seem like a good uni for dietetics
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok, that makes sense! I would probably have to move to London if I got a space there as my commute would be about 1hr each way and I couldn't hack that if I needed to do it 4-5 times a week. I have also applied to Leeds Beckett as well as they seem like a good uni for dietetics
Let’s hope we hear this week 🤞🏼
hazelmarie_dm
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let’s hope we hear this week 🤞🏼
Good luck to all of you I will keep by hands and toes crossed for you all! x
28.3ee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please can you share what you were asked in the interview??
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are kings not making contact, surely they know by now???
Sm10012
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jen Cups)
Ah brill, thanks so much! I will keep people posted. I was surprised there hadn’t been more posted on here to be honest, all been very quiet.
Was going to apply to BCU too but unfortunately it would just be too far for me to travel if my placement was south of the midlands, so keeping everything crossed for Chester! Good luck to you too 😊
I got word today that I have been shortlisted for an interview for Chester 😁 but haven't got a date or time yet. Have you heard anything?
Jen Cups
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got word today that I have been shortlisted for an interview for Chester 😁 but haven't got a date or time yet. Have you heard anything?
Congratulations 🎉 I’ve also been shortlisted, got provisional date of next Thurs but going to ask if I can move it to 4th March as I’ll be in work 😊
Rowmarsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done! How long did Chester take to come back, coming up to 6 weeks for kings
Jen Cups
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done! How long did Chester take to come back, coming up to 6 weeks for kings
Submission deadline was 27th Nov and just heard this week, so around 11-12 weeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
19.05%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.29%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.76%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.84%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.08%
Taster lectures or seminars (76)
21.29%
Speak to current students studying my course (81)
22.69%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (16)
4.48%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.64%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.24%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
1.96%

Watched Threads