Is it completely normal and I am just being ridiculous ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For some time now I became friends with one of my friend's friend and he is 2 years younger than me (I am 20 so he is 18). He is really fun and my type too actually, we have good time whenever we are together or by texts especially now. However Idk why I keep on thinking about his age and that he is younger than me. I don't want to be like judged or anything coz usually girls like guys the same age or a bit older.
I was wondering if it's normal or quite an unusual thing for a girl my age to be attracted to a younger guy than her ?
bethwantsdeath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
absolutely normal, not every girl has a thing for older men. hes pretty similar in age to you.
username4748324
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No that's fine, you guys are not that far apart in age, and you are both adults. People don't always need to like olders.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine really, there's no hard rule against it, so if you like each other who cares about a 2 year difference? If you both want a relationship then go for it - good luck!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine- as long as everything is consensual, nothing illegally is going on and you are both happy together.
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your feelings are telling you.
Don't allow other people's personal preferences and unsolicited advice to dictate your life.
Good luck!
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah, don't worry, it's normal. My mum is 2 years older than my dad.
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
as long as you are both happy that what counts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (112)
23.28%
Live streaming events (44)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.66%
An in-person event when available (108)
22.45%