What to do/say when he litters

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve started to see this guy and he dropped me home the other day. When he dropped me home, he drove out my drive and went home. The next morning, I drove to work and noticed the cups that we both drank out of, chucked at the end of my drive. I’m not quite sure how to take this - feel a bit offended?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve started to see this guy and he dropped me home the other day. When he dropped me home, he drove out my drive and went home. The next morning, I drove to work and noticed the cups that we both drank out of, chucked at the end of my drive. I’m not quite sure how to take this - feel a bit offended?
Keep the cups and next time you see him say "hey, I noticed you dropped these on the drive last time you were here, thought you might want them back so you can put them in the bin "

I'd be annoyed at that, there's just no need. He could have asked you to put them in the bin seeing as you were at your house, there's no excuse to drop them on the drive. If he does it again, bring it up to him directly and say it isn't acceptable.
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just tell him how you feel about him throwing the cups in the edge of your drive next time you see him
Last edited by username5457326; 4 weeks ago
ShybutHi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd go further and say do you really want to be with a person who has this attitude. Only you can decide that. Personally to me it just screams immature kid with no respect for things.
bethwantsdeath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i personally wouldnt associate with someone who litters. it shows they have zero manners. be straight up with him and tell him how you felt about it, then act according to his response.
Gilo200
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
dont associate yourself with them,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (510)
51.2%
No (486)
48.8%

Watched Threads