Queens nursing/midwifery 2021

Watch this thread
nana8
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or knows any dates the interviews will be sent out?
Rainbow03
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nana8)
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or knows any dates the interviews will be sent out?
No prob not hear until few weeks but apparently everyone is having a virtual interview this year for fairness as long as they meet academic requirements or will do by Aug 21 so personal statement will be a consideration down the line. What have u applied for nursing or midwifery at queens?
Bear3001
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I asked Queens and they said the end of February for interview offers, however, a post yesterday on Facebook said they’d be out soon so I don’t know what to think now.

Everyone who will meet the criteria will get an interview and they’re interviewing alongside UU this year so if you applied to both for nursing then you’d only do one interview this year.

Not 100% on the format yet but it’ll be online and if anything like last year for Magee then it’ll be 5/6 questions and a case study.
zs1995
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know roughly when offers are sent out?
Bear3001
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zs1995)
Does anyone know roughly when offers are sent out?
End of April/start of May. Queens usually release 6th May.
nana8
Rep:
I got my interview and completed it, the countdown to 6th May is killingggg me
zs1995
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nana8)
I got my interview and completed it, the countdown to 6th May is killingggg me
Same! I’m checking my emails everyday even though I know it won’t be for a while yet lol
nana8
Rep:
This is my 3rd cycle, this year i feel a lot more anxious than the other 2 :sigh:
nana8
Rep:
Any one have an idea about bursary and how to apply etc? am i right in saying once you get offered a place queens will send the application form to us? Or do we have to do it all ourselves
Lilliemac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nana8)
Any one have an idea about bursary and how to apply etc? am i right in saying once you get offered a place queens will send the application form to us? Or do we have to do it all ourselves
I’m almost sure that once offer is accepted the University will send you information about how to apply for bursary etc.
nana8
Rep:
Last year I got my unsuccessful email on the 19th may 😬 I had my hopes up for 6th may this year but now I’m not sure
zs1995
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’ve heard of a few people already receiving rejection emails in the last 2 weeks, surely no news is good news!
katie2319
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’ve heard of a few people already receiving rejection emails in the last 2 weeks, surely no news is good news!
Is this for nursing and midwifery at queens?? Or just in general?
zs1995
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katie2319)
Is this for nursing and midwifery at queens?? Or just in general?
Nursing at Queens! A girl in my class was told she was rejected 2 weeks ago, had her interview start of March!
katie2319
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nursing at Queens! A girl in my class was told she was rejected 2 weeks ago, had her interview start of March!
Do you know what discipline of nursing she applied to?
zs1995
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katie2319)
Do you know what discipline of nursing she applied to?
Adult
Rainbow03
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just heard of a few in my class yesterday getting rejections. Do they usually trickle out offers and rejections like this?
Lilliemac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rainbow03)
Just heard of a few in my class yesterday getting rejections. Do they usually trickle out offers and rejections like this?
Where was this for ?
Bear3001
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm not sure, I've not heard of anyone I know getting one yet though.
zs1995
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m not sure, I didn’t think so but this is my first year applying so it’s all new. Everyone keeps telling me that offers are sent the day before the deadline to those accepted! So fingers crossed no news is good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed