The benefits of pe alongside academic subjects”

Watch
ellsmitchell
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am making an advert which promotes pe as a subject or hobby within school and was looking for some responses about how people have found pe to have affected their other subjects or social life. All responses are appreciated, despite whether it is positive or negative. Thank you ( for example does it help with your mental health or exam stress and why ?)
Last edited by ellsmitchell; 1 month ago
ellsmitchell
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
really helps with my mental health it helps me let go of all the stress and pressure at school and when im doing sport i feel like im in a whole diffrent world it just clears my mind and it also breaks up the day
Luluflowers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It creates community amongst students because it allows them to work together as a team. It also allows time for students to have a break from academia which lets them become calmer and more relaxed. Sports as a whole is really good for mental health because of the hormones it releases when doing it. This again is another good point and can lead to a better mental health and community.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you looking at pe or exercise in general?
Enjoy exercise but not so keen to PE lessons in school where we never had any choice on what we had to do and it was the same sports summer and winter every single year. .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (39)
25.32%
Unhappy (42)
27.27%
Conflicted (73)
47.4%

Watched Threads