Lilfreddie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone on here doing an online course with learning direct or can recommend any other online courses please
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilfreddie)
Anyone on here doing an online course with learning direct or can recommend any other online courses please
Have you tried future learn? Thats quite good.

Ive done multiple of courses on there for free and have learnt quite a lot which in turn made me advance and adjust to my workplace
Lilfreddie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
No I haven’t , I’m doing my course for higher education, to become a midwife can I do that on there ? As I need my English and maths so?
Thecrazydoughnut
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilfreddie)
No I haven’t , I’m doing my course for higher education, to become a midwife can I do that on there ? As I need my English and maths so?
You can’t do that course on there. You’ll have to first do an access course and then go on to midwifery.

Tracey_W
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Check out Udemy they're really good. I bought some courses a while back for our new colleague at work and he found them really helpful. Heard a lot of good reviews as well and each course itself has plenty of reviews so you can look before you buy - course content, author and such.
Tracey_W
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
You can’t do that course on there. You’ll have to first do an access course and then go on to midwifery.

Tracey_W
Thecrazydoughnut Lilfreddie

I know that there's online midwifery courses in England only with learn direct. There's also Stonebridge with online midwifery courses. Maybe research further for online midwifery courses as probably will be .
Also college courses and then onto university.
Other & best option would be to apply for 3 years midwifery course at university as you'll actually be learning face to face midwifing skills which will give you access to a job once qualify .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads