Studentglasgow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! This year I did 8 highers( maths, English, French, German, chemistry, biology, Latin and classical studies.) I am going on to do my advanced highers and would like to take a creative crash higher. Is it doable to crash higher music technology? I am good with computers, familiar with basic music theory and can play a little bit of piano.
Any advice would be appreciated
f1zzycola
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can highly recommend Music Tech to pretty much anyone who knows how to use a computer. You don't really need to know much instruments, and the majority of the course is quite easy (mainly just making a short project and writing down how you did it). If it seems like something you'd enjoy, I'd definitely go for it!
Studentglasgow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by f1zzycola)
I can highly recommend Music Tech to pretty much anyone who knows how to use a computer. You don't really need to know much instruments, and the majority of the course is quite easy (mainly just making a short project and writing down how you did it). If it seems like something you'd enjoy, I'd definitely go for it!
Thank you so much for the advice it is greatly appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (26)
13.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (43)
22.87%
Live streaming events (17)
9.04%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (18)
9.57%
A uni comparison tool (42)
22.34%
An in-person event when available (42)
22.34%