The Student Room Group

How can i work there?

What's the requirement to apply for work? I'm 37yrs old but fit to work. Discreet and willing to learn. I'll do anything to make it possible for me experience what is expected from me.
Reply 1
Original post by Nor96
What's the requirement to apply for work? I'm 37yrs old but fit to work. Discreet and willing to learn. I'll do anything to make it possible for me experience what is expected from me.

I think it depends on what type of work you are looking for? But generally if you have the right to work documents ( UK passport/work permit) and a national insurance number , you should be able to apply for work. You just need a curriculum vitae , known as a CV , that has skills and any work experience you’ve done in the past but some jobs don’t need it.
Original post by Xxxxtrye
I think it depends on what type of work you are looking for? But generally if you have the right to work documents ( UK passport/work permit) and a national insurance number , you should be able to apply for work. You just need a curriculum vitae , known as a CV , that has skills and any work experience you’ve done in the past but some jobs don’t need it.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending