saucysahil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Where can I find the best online resources for my IB subjects (SL and HL)? I'm taking English, AB Spanish, Maths App, Business HL, Economics HL, and Physics HL. I'm still finishing my iGCSEs and in the summer I want to be prepared for the upcoming year so which websites/resources are best to start early? Please let me know.
Last edited by saucysahil; 4 weeks ago
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ibdocuments.com have past papers and question banks that are really useful. Revision Village is good for maths and I found Study Nova helpful when I did physics.
simplymath
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saucysahil)
Where can I find the best online resources for my IB subjects (SL and HL)? I'm taking English, AB Spanish, Maths App, Business HL, Economics HL, and Physics HL. I'm still finishing my iGCSEs and in the summer I want to be prepared for the upcoming year so which websites/resources are best to start early? Please let me know.
Languages - Improve your vocab: 1) read books.. 2) can't recommend online resources as I haven't used any of them myself, but for English I guess vocabulary.com can be very helpful. (Also, check out Duolingo - it's the most popular language learning app and they have Spanish as well, not sure they are good enough or not though)

Math - Umath for sure, it'll hugely help you build a good base

Physics - I would recommend starting the IB book early. Khan Academy videos could also be very helpful.

Business, Economics - I would recommend leaving these to study during the class, don't think it'll help much if you start studying them earlier
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (585)
49.91%
No (587)
50.09%

Watched Threads