The Student Room Group

Referee email

Hi guys. So I’m panicking and I only have myself to blame. I’m applying for uni this year and the deadline is this Friday. I thought that the referee will be required to send a reference after I’ve submitted the form. Lo and behold it is not so. I was wondering how fast will my referee be emailed to send a reference if I compete it tonight? Any help would be appreciated. My referee is my employer so I will be able to try and hurry him up to write as soon as he gets the email. :smile:
Original post by thisdoorislocked
Hi guys. So I’m panicking and I only have myself to blame. I’m applying for uni this year and the deadline is this Friday. I thought that the referee will be required to send a reference after I’ve submitted the form. Lo and behold it is not so. I was wondering how fast will my referee be emailed to send a reference if I compete it tonight? Any help would be appreciated. My referee is my employer so I will be able to try and hurry him up to write as soon as he gets the email. :smile:

The email comes through within minutes of adding your referee’s details to your application
Thank you for your reply! :smile: Was wondering how long will the reference part be marked as completed after my referee has sent his reference?
Original post by thisdoorislocked
Thank you for your reply! :smile: Was wondering how long will the reference part be marked as completed after my referee has sent his reference?

Again once they’ve corrected added and marked as complete the reference then Apply should update for you instantly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending