Just looking for some opinions on what is the best cod game and why
absam1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by absam1)
Just looking for some opinions on what is the best cod game and why
My personal favourite is BO1 for the pure nostalgia. First COD game followed closely by BO2 as well because of the zombies. that just did it for me
Caitliiiin_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
world at war purely because the zombies is classic
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Black Ops

Campaign was solid, Woods was a badass.

Multiplayer was decent, racked up more play time than any other CoD

Zombies was great. It was my first taste of CoD Zombies so I was instantly hooked.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1 - Cod4 / MW2 tie no1 (back in the day when they first came out they were unreal)
2 - Black ops
3 - Cod 5 World at war
4 - Black ops 2
5 - Every this other Cod just doesn't match the level.
Last edited by mnot; 1 month ago
TJ1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cod4 and Black Ops 1 were my favourites back in the day.

My top 5 personally:

1. COD4
2. BO1
3. MW2
4. BO2
5. Cold War (latest one)
absam1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How has nobody said BO3? campaign was trash to be fair idk what was going on half the time. but the multiplayer was amazing and had actually controlled the thrust jump unlike AW (where you had unlimited exo) and the zombies was THE BEST zombies we had since bo2 and the best map probably in zombies map along with the classics. Der eisendrache. Yes the lightning bow made it kind of easy to get to high rounds but the easter egg was just simply amazing to where it had its own giant apothican boss and the whole feeding the dragons just takes you back to MotD. That map is perfect for a casual, chill game of zombies that you dont get nowadays. Im just saying BO3 is HIGHLY underrated
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My personal favourite is BO1 for the pure nostalgia. First COD game followed closely by BO2 as well because of the zombies. that just did it for me
BO1 is unparalleled. It's the greatest the series has seen and will never reach such heights again. Defo better than overrated MW2.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How has nobody said BO3? campaign was trash to be fair idk what was going on half the time. but the multiplayer was amazing and had actually controlled the thrust jump unlike AW (where you had unlimited exo) and the zombies was THE BEST zombies we had since bo2 and the best map probably in zombies map along with the classics. Der eisendrache. Yes the lightning bow made it kind of easy to get to high rounds but the easter egg was just simply amazing to where it had its own giant apothican boss and the whole feeding the dragons just takes you back to MotD. That map is perfect for a casual, chill game of zombies that you dont get nowadays. Im just saying BO3 is HIGHLY underrated
BO3 is the most underrated cod. While not my favorite, it's definitely in my top 5. Der Eisendrache is too good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%