Girlbyeee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello guys i really need help with this 8 mark american west question:
“ How important was the Battle of Little BigHorn in the destruction of Native American land and culture?” ( 8marks)

I struggle with history alotttt so if someone could help asap it would be very much appreciated!
absam1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The Battle of the Little Bighorn, also called Custer’s Last Stand, marked the most decisive Native American victory and the worst U.S. Army defeat in the long Plains Indian War. The demise of Custer and his men outraged many white Americans and confirmed their image of the Indians as wild and bloodthirsty. This is all i could get im sorry i also struggle with history quite a bit but hopefully this helps!
Lotty Ro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think split into 3 parts - the immediate destruction (the deaths there - though this was minimal), long term destruction (reservations), and something else (I cant remember much from my gcse so I cant think of another impact)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (112)
40.58%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (21)
7.61%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (63)
22.83%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (32)
11.59%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.88%

Watched Threads