The Student Room Group

Will sixth forms be willing to pick you if you got a 3 in English lit for Mocks?

I got a 3 for history and English lit in my mocks that I did in December and I am worried that with these grades they won’t want to accept me.
Reply 1
Who's they? Sixth form/college? It depends what you got in other subjects, and what your predicted grade is for History and Eng Lit. I assume you're in year 11? It's a tough situation at the moment, I was in it last year but I think it's worse for you guys because they're talking about still having sort of exams... I think if you work hard for any other exams you might have, then you should be okay. If you don't want to take History or Lit further and have okay grades in other subjects, you should be fine. Most sixth forms/colleges are looking for passes in 5-6 subjects, including English Language and Maths, obviously perhaps with special requirements depending on what you want to do also. If it's really worrying you, speak to your teachers and see if they have any advice. Good luck :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest