The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John_9_7
I'm a graduate starting Medicine at Glasgow in Sept 2021. I look forward to meeting you all! :smile:

*Many other grads here?

I'm a grad starting in Sep 21 too (hopefully lol)!!
Original post by grace1705
hello! where would y’all be staying? i’m deciding between uni dorms (queen margaret in particular) and private student accommodation (clifton house). does anyone know anything about these places or if it is more beneficial to stay in uni dorms over private accommodation? i heard it’s easier to make friends there but i’m not sure as i’m an international student and i’ve never been there before! or if you’ve heard anything about clifton house and the culture there like the social life etc and if there are other first year medical students staying there? thank you :smile:

I’m thinking of staying in uni dorms for my 1st year, then probably moving out to private accommodations. I can’t decide between kelvinhaugh gate and queen margaret😖
Reply 82
does anyone know if we’ll get the covid vaccine as part of the health check/screening before starting in september?
Hello, is anyone else waiting fir the fees status team to get back to them after appealing their fees status ? I still haven’t heard back and am starting to stress
Original post by Fr31770Ma
Hello, is anyone else waiting fir the fees status team to get back to them after appealing their fees status ? I still haven’t heard back and am starting to stress

Hey, same here. Their communications have been really slow and its making me super stressed
I’m a graduate too, do you guys have any idea where you’re going to look for accommodation?
Original post by xcheesecakex
I'm a grad starting in Sep 21 too (hopefully lol)!!

Same, do you guys have any idea for accommodation?
Hey, just wondering if anyone has revised there pvg form to complete yet? Nothing here ?
Reply 88
Original post by antonysummers
Hey, just wondering if anyone has revised there pvg form to complete yet? Nothing here ?

No not yet!
Reply 89
Original post by Weskerwtn
I’m an international grad applicant from Hong Kong, and just firmed Glasgow. Looking forward to see you all in Sep😁

Hi… if you don’t mind me asking what is your stats?
Hey, just wondering if anybody knows whether you need to bring a printer to uni halls? Or will most medicine essays etc be submitted online?

Latest

Trending

Trending