Is this panic attack?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Idk why but I'll be shaking and my heart is beating really fast before school starts everyday and its really nerve racking. And if it is panic attack how do you fix it. Thank you for your time.
Y.lennie.A
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Idk why but I'll be shaking and my heart is beating really fast before school starts everyday and its really nerve racking. And if it is panic attack how do you fix it. Thank you for your time.
Hi there,

I don't think it's a panic attack, but it's definitely some bad anxiety.
I know it sounds silly, but focus on your breathing, take a beep breath in and out. Try this every morning when you feel that way.
I know exactly how you feel as i suffered from severe anxiety in sixth form, i am still being treated for it now. With things like this, you need to find ways to cope and you learn how to deal.
If you need any other help, i will be happy to guide
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Y.lennie.A)
Hi there,

I don't think it's a panic attack, but it's definitely some bad anxiety.
I know it sounds silly, but focus on your breathing, take a beep breath in and out. Try this every morning when you feel that way.
I know exactly how you feel as i suffered from severe anxiety in sixth form, i am still being treated for it now. With things like this, you need to find ways to cope and you learn how to deal.
If you need any other help, i will be happy to guide
Thank you so much ive been practicing some meditation for a while and its been working but I kept overthinking about other things. (sorry im abt to rant the whole situation) bassicly my teacher gave me a sheet music to learn and I couldn't do it and last term he told me to learn the pieces and when I did perform he cut my performance and I felt really bad like i did something wrong and now he ask me to learn another one and I kinda have enough and been wanting to quit the orchestra and I emailed him but he haven't reply and Im going back to school next week (I'm currently having online learning) and I don't want to tell him face to face so i really don't know what to do is it okay if I tell like my form tutor instead I am quite scared of my music teacher im in year 9 rightnow btw sorry my english is so bad thank you for your time guiding me I really appreciated.
Y.lennie.A
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you so much ive been practicing some meditation for a while and its been working but I kept overthinking about other things. (sorry im abt to rant the whole situation) bassicly my teacher gave me a sheet music to learn and I couldn't do it and last term he told me to learn the pieces and when I did perform he cut my performance and I felt really bad like i did something wrong and now he ask me to learn another one and I kinda have enough and been wanting to quit the orchestra and I emailed him but he haven't reply and Im going back to school next week (I'm currently having online learning) and I don't want to tell him face to face so i really don't know what to do is it okay if I tell like my form tutor instead I am quite scared of my music teacher im in year 9 rightnow btw sorry my english is so bad thank you for your time guiding me I really appreciated.
keep the meditation going, you're still young so it's good to nip it in the bud.
i think you should speak to your music teacher, there is no need to be scared. It will make you feel good if you confront him and explain your feelings, and hopefully he will respect you some more that you were able to speak freely to him.
You are only in year 9, there are way more obstacles ahead of you, so don't let this one get to you okay? You just have to be strong, it's very good that you are aware of a problem, that alone is a big step. take it slowly and it'll be alright, i promise
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Y.lennie.A)
keep the meditation going, you're still young so it's good to nip it in the bud.
i think you should speak to your music teacher, there is no need to be scared. It will make you feel good if you confront him and explain your feelings, and hopefully he will respect you some more that you were able to speak freely to him.
You are only in year 9, there are way more obstacles ahead of you, so don't let this one get to you okay? You just have to be strong, it's very good that you are aware of a problem, that alone is a big step. take it slowly and it'll be alright, i promise
Thank youu I hope everything is going to be okay I've been feeling down for almost a week crying myself to sleep and I have no one to talk to I rlly appreciated u answering this question tyssm.
Y.lennie.A
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank youu I hope everything is going to be okay I've been feeling down for almost a week crying myself to sleep and I have no one to talk to I rlly appreciated u answering this question tyssm.
aw hun, i know exactly how that feels and it's horrible, like the world is crumbling on you.
it's okay, i know it sounds crappy for me to say but it's true. Music saved me from so muvh do i recommend you listen to as much of it as you can when you feel like that at night. It helped me but it might not be for you. try anything, it's worth it
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
In my experience that's anxiety, but not a full-on panic attack. This started during my later teenage years and gradually got worse. Unfortunately at the time I had no idea what it was - I'd advise you to seek professional help. Living with anxiety the rest of your life is a living hell.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
These are common symptons with panic attacks so it may be what is going on.

You can find info and advice about anxiety + panic attacks on the Mind website:

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-...panic-attacks/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
In my experience that's anxiety, but not a full-on panic attack. This started during my later teenage years and gradually got worse. Unfortunately at the time I had no idea what it was - I'd advise you to seek professional help. Living with anxiety the rest of your life is a living hell.
Thank you I'll will but idk how to explain to them.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Do you get random heart palpations and spasms all over your body?
Anonymous #1
Do you get random heart palpations and spasms all over your body?
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (217)
44.11%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.38%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
20.93%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.77%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.49%

Watched Threads