Biggest shock of the season so far

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For me it is Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield United. Can't believe that a title challenger lost AT HOME to the wooden spoon thus far.
Second will be Liverpool 0-1 Burnley.
kittyfifi123456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Liverpool is my favourite team
xandra_sky
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what season?
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It has to be Aston Villa 7 - 2 Liverpool
moggis
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
That’s one of the most shocking results of all time I’d say.

When I looked at the half time score I thought it must be a mistake. I really didn’t believe it and put the game on just to find out the real score.
peterkuki
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
waoo, amazing. i missed that stunning game of Liverpool vs Burnley. How about up coming matches?.........!
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
For me it is Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield United. Can't believe that a title challenger lost AT HOME to the wooden spoon thus far.
What about Liverpool's 2-7 defeat against Aston Villa and United's 1-6 defeat against the Spurs? the results were schocking indeed.
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool without a doubt
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xandra_sky)
what season?
This season!

Same here. That is a defeat I didn't expect in the slightest before the kick off the match. The biggest surprise so far.
username5623730
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Manchester United not being awarded a penalty in every game, given how bias referees are.
GatoMessi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

Elsewhere: Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid & Bayern Munich eliminated by 3rd-tier division teams in their domestic cups.
Last edited by GatoMessi; 3 weeks ago
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Liverpool signing, not one but two centre backs in the January window on deadline day.

:woo:
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GatoMessi)
Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

Elsewhere: Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid & Bayern Munich eliminated by 3rd-tier division teams in their domestic cups.
That was not a shock, that a pleasant surprise that the dominate team in the last eight years failed in round 2 of the cup competition. One title Bayern can't get in this season.
GatoMessi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
That was not a shock, that a pleasant surprise that the dominate team in the last eight years failed in round 2 of the cup competition. One title Bayern can't get in this season.
It is a SHOCK !!!! No excuses!!!
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How about the 9-0?
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
How about the 9-0?
Well it happened to Southampton a year ago against Leicester, they had an early red card, half their squad is injured. I don't think it's that shocking.
GatoMessi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well it happened to Southampton a year ago against Leicester, they had an early red card, half their squad is injured. I don't think it's that shocking.
Funny thing when ManUre was 4-0 up, I told my friend jokily over WhatApps that ManUre would win 9-0 - it was because I remembered when So'ton lost 9-0 to Leicester, they lost a player to red card early in the game! Even as a joke, I did not think it would happen!!!
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
How about the 9-0?
Depends on the perspective: for the United fans, it was like :party2::party2::party2::borat:

But for the fans from Southhampton...:eek::eek::eek::mad:

A glory day for one, a shocking experience for the other team.
Christian1977
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As far as individual surprise packages are concerned, Jack Grealish is the first Englishman to top our Premier League ratings at Christmas since Wayne Rooney did it in 2011
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.26%
No (823)
67.74%

Watched Threads