Im a Serb-Rom ("Gypsy") in Austria

Watch this thread
LordMortimer83
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love the UK & Ireland. Id like to know how well I could fit among the British or Irish? I know Britain is now a multicultural diverse country, but Id like to know if "white celtic/anglo-saxon british/irish" can have my skin colour and features? Im a little bit darker, but I think the most outstanding would be my eye colour and eyes? What do you think?

Thanks.

Image Image Image Image Image
LordMortimer83
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
I speak serbian, english and german. Usually in Austria I speak mostly German, that is the official language and I grew up in school with German. Do you think I have "ze german accent" or eastern european?

deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You seem so happy (:
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KAy1a.2021)
:confused:
I think he's asking whether he'd ''stand out'' in the uk cuz of his looks.
LordMortimer83
Rep:
(Original post by SpockAndRand)
I think he's asking whether he'd ''stand out'' in the uk cuz of his looks.
Yes and also because of my speech or accent. Check the second post. Overall.
username5600688
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LordMortimer83)
Yes and also because of my speech or accent. Check the second post. Overall.
Yeah but honestly, what do you think people are gonna say? that you sound like a local?
LordMortimer83
Rep:
(Original post by SpockAndRand)
Yeah but honestly, what do you think people are gonna say? that you sound like a local?
Whatever they say I sound like it is ok. They dont need to say I sound like a local. Im sure I dont. Maybe German or Eastern European (like Yugoslav) that would make sense because of the languages I speak since birth. English is only a language I learned on the internet and by watching movies.
username5600688
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LordMortimer83)
Whatever they say I sound like it is ok. They dont need to say I sound like a local. Im sure I dont. Maybe German or Eastern European (like Yugoslav) that would make sense because of the languages I speak since birth. English is only a language I learned on the internet and by watching movies.
This isn't an anthropology forum and most people on here don't bother with those kinds of things. You're asking people about something they ignore.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (83)
29.23%
It went fairly well (138)
48.59%
It didn't go too well (41)
14.44%
TERRIBLE! (22)
7.75%

Watched Threads