Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    i have different ring tones for different people :p: tho i dont see why i wasted soo much time setting that up...because i STILL cant tell who it is just by hearing the ringtone
    LOL same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    der da der der
    der da der der
    der da der der
    derrrrr
    Is that the Bond theme? Anywho, Ive got linkin park+Jay-z Faint/jigga what (the words) on my MC60.

ReputationRep:
    March of the Queen! I love it!

ReputationRep:
    Voice ringtone Delerium - Silence. Best ringtone evaaaaaarrrr. Video ringtone Dee Dee - Forever.

ReputationRep:
    Something about the question produces an unseemly amount of cognitive dissonance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rt6)
    Is that the Bond theme?
    Its the oldskool nokia one that everyone hates. I hardly ever use my mobile, I left it an uni this christmas holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Placebo- Every you, every me. It's great because it's an MP3 ringtone- means I take ages to answer my phone though because I end up listening to the song. Might change it to to something by Hole, hmmmmmmm....

I have different ones. I have Father Ted for my Mum, so I know not to answer, Walk this way (by Aerosmith) for mates, and one that I made up for my Dad. And for people I don't like, e.g. my bro/sis, I have the old classic Beverly Hills cop. Pure Magic, 'tis untold!

ReputationRep:
    Mines the theme to the loony toons...

ReputationRep:
    Funky Town - Shrek 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    mine is just a ringtone called "trip hop" it came with my nokia phone. and i like it very much. i never downloaded any ringtones, i think they are completely waste of money!!
    whats your ringtone? do you change new ones very often? cos i never change mine, ever.
    mines Joe, Ride wit u, i bought the fone off a friend so it was already on there but its surprisingly catchy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    I have different ones. I have Father Ted for my Mum, so I know not to answer, Walk this way (by Aerosmith) for mates, and one that I made up for my Dad. And for people I don't like, e.g. my bro/sis, I have the old classic Beverly Hills cop. Pure Magic, 'tis untold!
    thats well good!!

Why thank you. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    The Buffoon (Nokia ringtone)

ReputationRep:
    :party: :party: mine is one called Eurythemics it is a song that also has the artist singing on it. I got it free with my segam phone I got last month.

ReputationRep:
    people who pay shitloads to customize thier mobile phones make me think society could benefit from eugenics, along with a whole list of other things

ReputationRep:
    just go to www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com (or is it free-logos-free-ringtones, i cnt remember) and they have loads of free ringtones and logos and stuff (hence the name - lol), its pretty kl

ReputationRep:
    Mine's Golden Touch by Razorlight.. got it free at a gig. It baffles me as to why people pay absurd amounts of money for something so crap! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Mine just goes ring ring. It always has, and probably always will. You know what ring tone I really, really hate though? The crazy frog one that's always on telly. Some girls were sat behind me on the bus the other day, playing it over and over and over and laughing at how funny it was. I wanted to hit them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    Mine just goes ring ring. It always has, and probably always will. You know what ring tone I really, really hate though? The crazy frog one that's always on telly. Some girls were sat behind me on the bus the other day, playing it over and over and over and laughing at how funny it was. I wanted to hit them.
    The exact same thing happened to me the other night when I was in a queue to get in a club.. I wanted to die. I hate that bloody thing! How anyone likes it is beyond me.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.