The EU is being outrageously pathetic

Watch
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
My response is that aside from the vague similarities between your example and what happened they still miss my point. Which was that despite the EU shanking their vaccine requisition by taking so long its rather hypocritical of anyone to now take aim at the EU for not wanting to export vaccines to foreigners when they can be used on their citizens. As i said, if the shoe were on the other foot everyone who is currenty using this to score cheap brexit points would be singing a very different tune.
I'm sorry I disagree, this is the EU's fault for being slow as usual and isnt about scoring cheap brexit points at all.

Also the oxford vaccine isn't manufactured in the EU. This is manufactured in the UK, what they are trying to do is say "oh this vaccine we have been slow as **** and spread lots of mistruths about, your vaccine you developed, tes well we are was talking **** and we want it now, we want it all before you get any or we will **** up your supply of vaccine we have already agreed sell you."

No kiss my arse, you salty ****.
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 4 weeks ago
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
I'm sorry I disagree, this is the EU's fault for being slow as usual and isnt about scoring cheap brexit points at all.

Also the oxford vaccine isn't manufactured in the EU. This is manufactured in the UK, what they are trying to do is say "oh this vaccine we have been slow as **** and spread lots of mistruths about, your vaccine you developed, tes well we are was talking **** and we want it now, we want it all before you get any or we will **** up your supply of vaccine we have already agreed sell you."

No kiss my arse, you salty ****.
As i said, their being slow is beside the point, as it the AZ vaccine for that matter as we're talking about the ones made in Europe. Are you honestly contending that you wouldnt tell Europe to get ****ed if the situation were reversed? I'm sorry but i call complete ******** on that one.

Kiss your what?! And salty about what?!
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
As i said, their being slow is beside the point, as it the AZ vaccine for that matter as we're talking about the ones made in Europe. Are you honestly contending that you wouldnt tell Europe to get ****ed if the situation were reversed? I'm sorry but i call complete ******** on that one.

Kiss your what?! And salty about what?!
No I wouldn't, I think that would be completely inappropriate and damaging on the world stage statement to make.

The AZ vaccine isnt irrelevant because it's the AZ vaccine that's causing the issue, they authorised the German manufactured one ages ago. While Germany was talking **** about ours, now they want it... rollocks mate, want ya turn!

They can kiss my back passage and they are salty about our success and their failings, noe we no longer have to follow the superiority of EU law.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
No I wouldn't, I think that would be completely inappropriate and damaging on the world stage statement to make.

The AZ vaccine isnt irrelevant because it's the AZ vaccine that's causing the issue, they authorised the German manufactured one ages ago. While Germany was talking **** about ours, now they want it... rollocks mate, want ya turn!

They can kiss my back passage and they are salty about our success and their failings, noe we no longer have to follow the superiority of EU law.
You wouldnt object to the UK exporting a vaccine made here instead of giving it to British citizens if there wasnt enough within the UK? That seems an odd view to take, putting foreigners ahead of Britains?

It is to the point i made in that, completely acknowledging the UK made the shitshow it found itself in, it is still hard to fault them for wanting to put their own citizens ahead of foreigners. Which is literally the most basic and foundational role of a state (or suprastate in this context)

Oh right, them. I thought you meant me :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (112)
23.28%
Live streaming events (44)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.66%
An in-person event when available (108)
22.45%