What are chances of finding aerospace engineering job with physics degree.

Watch
Anonware
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
This is a hard decision. want to study Aerospace Engineering because I have a true passion for engineering & aeronautics. However I also have talent in computer science & I can not watch the A.I. revolution swing past my feet. I check many master A.I. programme & they all require at least 50% of CS completed. I can’t do a joint degree of aerospace engineering & computer science. And I wouldn’t be interested in electrical engineering . So I’ve decided physics & computer science is for me. What are my chances I’ll find an Aerospace engineering job with the physics & computer science degree.
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonware)
This is a hard decision. want to study Aerospace Engineering because I have a true passion for engineering & aeronautics. However I also have talent in computer science & I can not watch the A.I. revolution swing past my feet. I check many master A.I. programme & they all require at least 50% of CS completed. I can’t do a joint degree of aerospace engineering & computer science. And I wouldn’t be interested in electrical engineering . So I’ve decided physics & computer science is for me. What are my chances I’ll find an Aerospace engineering job with the physics & computer science degree.
What type of engineering job in aerospace are you looking for? With a physics and comp sci degree, software and programming jobs will likely be wide open. Maybe even more electronics related ones, too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (75)
37.5%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (21)
10.5%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (50)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8%

Watched Threads