The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laikaaaaa
I’m waiting for my top choice to reply to me, super stressed!
I’ve been binge-playing ‘sky children of the light’ as a result, it’s such a gorgeous and pleasant game! I love immersive games where you can free-roam and explore freely
What game chills u out the most?

Minecraft and brawl stars
Side not but I’m using video games specifically cos I find it so much easier to relax with them than comics or tv? But I heard it’s the opposite for some since you can switch off/have to do the stuff urself
Reply 3
Right now I pretty much just play Apex Legends. Before that it was Battlefront II (EA's).
Original post by jeffanbob
Minecraft and brawl stars

Oo minecraft is a good one

I’ve only played it a few times bc I don’t own a copy, and my friend got mad at me for just walking around and exploring instead of killing things haha
Side not but I’m using video games specifically cos I find it so much easier to relax with them than comics or tv? But I heard it’s the opposite for some since you can switch off/have to do the stuff urself

oh sorry for Tv i don't really watch tv
Tony Hawk. I like just skating about getting high scores.
Reply 7
Werewolves Online is a game based on Mafia that is super fun !
Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Genshin Impact, Yonder: Cloud Catcher

are all pretty chill/casual games. :tongue:
Original post by MidgetFever

Oh! For some reason I thought Genshin was a fighting game
If it’s free roaming I’ll definitely play it, I love the artwork
I don't really have a go-to chillout game tbh
Oh! For some reason I thought Genshin was a fighting game
If it’s free roaming I’ll definitely play it, I love the artwork

It is a fighting game but I find that it's more than that. It's open world and there's a large exploration element to it too - You can find bits of 'treasure' and recipe ingredients dotted all over the place. I've found myself playing for hours where I've barely fought anything intense :lol:

So yeah, it's largely a fighting game but there's a lot more to do too.
It really varies on my mood but i dont really own a lot of games (my main problem is I dont have xbox live and also most my friends went abroad for their gap year before covid so it's a bit depressing lol)

So atm my most played is F1 2020 but it is abit repetitive but I do like career modes so has its positives
I like playing forza cause it incorporates racing but also free roam
I have the crew 2 but dont play as much because it more an online game
Minecraft obviously and rarely fifa (tbh only play fifa is people came to my house its agme most people know and like)
I’ve been binge-playing ‘sky children of the light’ as a result, it’s such a gorgeous and pleasant game! I love immersive games where you can free-roam and explore freely

It is different. I have not a preference when I play a game to work off. At the moment I like to play Crash Bandicoot to chill. Mostly it is Mega Man, but that does not mean that I don't play Super Mario, Donkey Kong or Zelda. I use these games to calm down too.
Original post by MidgetFever

I have a friend who really likes Genshin impact what do you in the game and also I think he said he beat it or he could have said that about a diffrent game so is it like possible to beat? sorry if I am aggrivating you
Original post by Sabertooth
Tony Hawk. I like just skating about getting high scores.

The high score didn't matter when I play, the main point was to create dangerous and creative stunts.
Original post by Kallisto
The high score didn't matter when I play, the main point was to create dangerous and creative stunts.

yeah, that too. :smile: Finding creative gaps and hitting lines until I get them just perfect. :cool:
Original post by Sabertooth
yeah, that too. :smile: Finding creative gaps and hitting lines until I get them just perfect. :cool:

Surroundings with half pipes made so much fun. Simple, but I enjoyed it. Getting higher to make more fine stunts in combination.

Stardew valley and Graveyard keeper are my faves!
Reply 19
Journey is a really beautiful and chill game, though it’s not something I’d play again after finishing. I’ve been playing everybody’s gone to the rapture recently which is chill but a little too tedious/slow sometimes.
Monument valley is also a chill mobile game.

Latest