Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Watch
Phi.re0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thussain11)
Yeah it is!! What do you think the problem solving exercise will be like?
(Original post by ttiiaa)
ill see you there!

I have no idea tbh
How did it go?
nmkat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone heard back yet for the technology apprenticeship?
ttiiaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmkat)
Has anyone heard back yet for the technology apprenticeship?
nothing yet, have you?

when will they get back to us about the results from the interview
nmkat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think they're making the calls now. I just got a call to say I've passed to the presentation round. I'm quite nervous!
Last edited by nmkat; 1 month ago
RichardB1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When did you have your Interview
Abs03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmkat)
I think they're making the calls now. I just got a call to say I've passed to the presentation round. I'm quite nervous!
Hey, I just got the call too! I feel the same but the interview wasn't as bad as I thought so I'm sure we will be fine
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmkat)
(Original post by Abs03)
Hey, I just got the call too! I feel the same but the interview wasn't as bad as I thought so I'm sure we will be fine
I got the call as well to say ive passed to the presentation round but im so nervous as well!
do you guys know how many people they have invited to the last stage?
Abs03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got the call as well to say ive passed to the presentation round but im so nervous as well!
I have no idea, I can't imagine that it's many though. I have no idea what topic I'm going to choose for my presentation.
nmkat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RichardB1)
When did you have your Interview
last week
nmkat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abs03)
I have no idea, I can't imagine that it's many though. I have no idea what topic I'm going to choose for my presentation.
I'm not sure how many people got invited to this stage either. Most likely not that many though. I'm not sure what I'm going to do my presentation on either, at least we have a week though.
RichardB1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abs03)
Same got the call too! πŸ™‚
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abs03)
(Original post by nmkat)
I'm not sure how many people got invited to this stage either. Most likely not that many though. I'm not sure what I'm going to do my presentation on either, at least we have a week though.
yhhh hopefully not many. also, does anyone know how many apprentices they're gonna take this year?
and yah luckily we have a week to prepare
hopefully we all get it🀞
anon312
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When did you guys apply? I only applied in February and was wondering if I have been rejected or whether my application is at a later stage.
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anon312)
When did you guys apply? I only applied in February and was wondering if I have been rejected or whether my application is at a later stage.
I applied ages ago in October I think
I think you're still fine - you'll just finish a bit later on
anon312
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just got a video interview! I applied in February and wasn’t expecting a call from them. Did anyone else get through? Does anyone have any tips?
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i just got through to the 11th march interview. i am extremely surprised considering for the first virtual interview question i went 'i think morgan stanley has innovative innovative innivative innovative innovative innovative innovative aaaaaa' and then ended the question (used up my first try badly too). i guess the virtual interview wasnt used that much then. wooooooo
Abs03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yhhh hopefully not many. also, does anyone know how many apprentices they're gonna take this year?
and yah luckily we have a week to prepare
hopefully we all get it🀞
I remember they told me they were intending to take more this year than they have before but not sure how many that is
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abs03)
I remember they told me they were intending to take more this year than they have before but not sure how many that is
omg that's good then !
Phi.re0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What was the interview like? Any advice for someone who is still to complete one?
AnonymousB2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey was the zoom interview 1 on 1 or was it like an assessment centre? How did you find the zoom interview? Congrats on getting to the last stage btw! : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (150)
42.37%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.97%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.26%

Watched Threads