The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anon312
I just got an offer too! Can someone also add me to the gc?

Congrats!!! When did you complete last stage?
Original post by AnonymousB2
Congrats!!! When did you complete last stage?

Last Friday at 4pm. When did you do it?
Original post by nmkat
Hi I just got an offer too, could you add me to the gc please!!! :smile:)) ty!

ganggangganggang
also what is the dress code. am i going to have to go out and buy an entire new smart wardrobe
one thing i am worried ab is having to buy a whole new wardrobe LOL
Reply 125
Original post by maishamss
also what is the dress code. am i going to have to go out and buy an entire new smart wardrobe

I think it's smart wear. I'm definitely going to have to buy a whole new wardrobeee
Original post by nmkat
I think it's smart wear. I'm definitely going to have to buy a whole new wardrobeee

ughhhhhh same. also did you have ur interview last fridat at 3.10? i recognise ur username
Reply 127
Original post by maishamss
ughhhhhh same. also did you have ur interview last fridat at 3.10? i recognise ur username

i had my interview on a Wednesday :smile: also, just wondering, how did you receive your contract, was it by email or post?
ty!
Original post by nmkat
i had my interview on a Wednesday :smile: also, just wondering, how did you receive your contract, was it by email or post?
ty!

havebt recieved yet but the hr man said i'd get an email soon
Do we need to buy laptops or is it provided? I have been looking to buy one but wanted to make sure if I need to save up for one or not.
Original post by anon312
Do we need to buy laptops or is it provided? I have been looking to buy one but wanted to make sure if I need to save up for one or not.

I don't know about Morgan Stanley specifically, but most organisations will provide one.
Reply 131
Original post by anon312

I think Morgan Stanley would provide one if we would need it.
Original post by TSRAcco
I don't know about Morgan Stanley specifically, but most organisations will provide one.

Original post by nmkat
I think Morgan Stanley would provide one if we would need it.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi can i join this gc aswell please.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Abs03
Got a rejection this morning :frown: Really disappointed as I thought it went well.

I got through to the final stage and after waiting for a reply for 5 weeks, I was rejected last week. Something about it being really competitive so they had to cut down on numbers and I wasn't given an offer as I wasn't as confident at the beginning of the interview. Have you made other plans?
Reply 135
Original post by Abu2020
I got through to the final stage and after waiting for a reply for 5 weeks, I was rejected last week. Something about it being really competitive so they had to cut down on numbers and I wasn't given an offer as I wasn't as confident at the beginning of the interview. Have you made other plans?

Yes their only criticism was that I was too nervous at the beginning. I've firmed an offer to study Economics at Warwick anyway so I'm not too worried. Shame though. How about you?
Has morgan stanley sent anyone an email to say that their screening process is complete
Original post by Mrugliest
can anyone help me with the application as im not sure how to complete the uni part

on personal details make sure that the you have put no when they ask you if you have started college/university
Original post by ttiiaa
I got an offer !!! has anyone else heard back?

heyyy! I was wondering how you are finding this degree apprenticeship (or whatever you ended up doing? would be great hearing from you.
Thanks!
Original post by 212586
Hi, I just got my offer for MS, could you add me to GC, please. I would love to see who else is going to be based in London

Hey! I was just wondering how you're finding this apprenticeship/whatever you ended up doing?
Would really appreciate hearing back from you because I am thinking of joining the process.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending