maria2525
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
BEST NURSING UNIVERSITIES??? PLS HELP, I NEED THE LAST UNI to put on my application!!!
moosec
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
There isn’t really such a thing - because the best uni for you might be totally different than the best uni for me or the best uni according to ranking tables.

Think about what you want to get from uni. Do you want a big, bustling campus or a smaller, more intimate campus? Do you want city-based uni’s or seaside-based uni’s or ones with a lot of greenery around them? Do you want to stay close to home or move far away? Do you want uni’s with a lot of sport clubs/ extracurricular activities & if so which uni’s offer clubs in the sport(s)/ activities you like? Does the uni have good facilities for your course ie a good library with a decent Nursing section, clinical skills labs/simulation wards etc?
All of these build a bigger picture of what is the best uni for YOU - and where you’ll be the most happiest also helps to narrow down options... I suppose there’s no point picking a uni just bc some people on a forum said it was good, or because a ranking table said it was good
Best of luck with your decision!
maria2525
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by moosec)
There isn’t really such a thing - because the best uni for you might be totally different than the best uni for me or the best uni according to ranking tables.

Think about what you want to get from uni. Do you want a big, bustling campus or a smaller, more intimate campus? Do you want city-based uni’s or seaside-based uni’s or ones with a lot of greenery around them? Do you want to stay close to home or move far away? Do you want uni’s with a lot of sport clubs/ extracurricular activities & if so which uni’s offer clubs in the sport(s)/ activities you like? Does the uni have good facilities for your course ie a good library with a decent Nursing section, clinical skills labs/simulation wards etc?
All of these build a bigger picture of what is the best uni for YOU - and where you’ll be the most happiest also helps to narrow down options... I suppose there’s no point picking a uni just bc some people on a forum said it was good, or because a ranking table said it was good
Best of luck with your decision!
Ahh this is so helpful. I am stuck between Manchester Met, Lincoln or Coventry for my last choice!
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by maria2525)
Ahh this is so helpful. I am stuck between Manchester Met, Lincoln or Coventry for my last choice!
Hey @maria2525,

I'm glad you're considering the University of Lincoln for one of your last choices. Lincoln itself is a beautiful city, with the university directly within the centre. Make sure to check out our course page here.

We know the application deadline is today, so good luck with your last choice and overall application.

Do please reply if you have any further questions.

Connor - Third Year History Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
28.48%
No (113)
71.52%

Watched Threads