The Student Room Group

Am I bothering him?

I have been really upset and not ok mentally for a while recently and I can’t really talk to anyone about it other than my boyfriend. I had felt like this before, half a year ago or something but As much as my boyfriend helped me back then, I kind of felt like I was a burden when I used to talk to him about things and it sounded like I was constantly complaining. It wasn’t his fault at all, He tried helping me a lot and after a while I stopped feeling sad. However, recently I’ve been really upset but I really don’t want to speak to him about it. Mostly because I don’t want to bother him, it’s not something he has to deal with and I think it’s unfair. I don’t tell him when I’ve been crying or feeling down because I don’t want him to worry and feel like he needs to constantly help me?? I don’t know what to do because I actually want to tell him and have him there to comfort me but thats way too selfish of me. He has his own life, issues, problems to deal with.
girllll, he's your boyfriend, he loves you and i highly believe that he would be there for you, no matter how many times you feel upset or down. he would be more happy if you were honest with him (:
Reply 2
I'm pretty sure that you do not bother him with it, it will help to build a trust if you open up to him about it, but only if you can feel that you can trust him, other way he might think that it's his fault that you are sad or upset about something,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending