Bogi12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey!! I got an offer from city university of London (psychology and criminology) but I heard a lot of negativity about this uni. From my choices and offers academically this one is the highest. I only need to receive one more decisions and then I have 14 days to decide what two unis I want to go to. Can you guys share your experiences (if you do have) or opinions about city? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you!!
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Which Universities have you applied to?
Bogi12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Kerzen)
Which Universities have you applied to?
Westminster (got an offer), south bank (still waiting), Greenwich (got an offer) and kings (but I got rejected) and obv city
crixina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
why negativity? i firmed criminology and psychology
[email protected]
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 hours ago
(Original post by Bogi12)
Hey!! I got an offer from city university of London (psychology and criminology) but I heard a lot of negativity about this uni. From my choices and offers academically this one is the highest. I only need to receive one more decisions and then I have 14 days to decide what two unis I want to go to. Can you guys share your experiences (if you do have) or opinions about city? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you!!
Hi,
I hope you are doing well!
First and foremost I want to say congratulations on getting an offer, it's a big deal! You should be super proud.
A quick introduction to myself, my names Nadia and I am an undergraduate student studying Bsc Children's Nursing, and I am a representative for City University of London.

In terms of negativity I am not sure what aspect you are referring to but as a current student (even though I'm not studying the same course as yourself) I love it here. The staff and students here are all so friendly and welcoming, which makes the atmosphere at university great.
Alongside this the university itself has major clinical connections across London, which means if you do chose a placement option within your degree, you know you're going to get the best possible learning and teaching and high quality placement.

Below is a link to a current students views on how they have found the course and placement;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9nfl6L4WUk&t=2s

Hope all this helps! Good luck on all your future endeavours

Nadia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (60)
19.05%
Virtual accommodation tour (44)
13.97%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.08%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.95%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.49%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.22%
Speak to current students studying my course (67)
21.27%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.13%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.81%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.54%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.9%

Watched Threads