The Student Room Group
Reply 1
maybe you’re just a tomboy?

you don’t need to label yourself :smile:
Reply 2
Dressing in masculine is a style, not a sexuality or gender. There is no label.
Reply 3
Original post by moshikrub
it all happens when I start liking both genders.
I looked at every boys around me. I started to feel like I want to dressed up us them but I'm a girl. I'm not thinking to be a boy but I just want to be like them.
I'm just wondering if people feel that way too or what label is that. because if been confused about my label lately.

i'm sure they do. lots of girls are 'tomboys'
no need to worry about labels, just wear whatever makes you happy
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox

love your new avatar, lol
he looks psychotic
I'm in the same situation, on top of that I have homophobic christian, republican parents so that doesnt help at all. What I would do/am trying to do is wear whatever the f**k you wanna wear. You don't have to put a label on anything and just be whoever the f**k you wanna be.
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
love your new avatar, lol
he looks psychotic

:tongue:
That was the intent
I looked at every boys around me. I started to feel like I want to dressed up us them but I'm a girl. I'm not thinking to be a boy but I just want to be like them.
I'm just wondering if people feel that way too or what label is that. because if been confused about my label lately.

nah men clothes are so much better than womens
probs doesnt mean anything since lots of females like mens clothing
i ONLY wear men clothes, theyre way more stylish, esp the oversized look
Original post by LordBerkut
Dress like a man then, start random fights like a man, and smoke cigars like a man, just don't go changing pronouns or sewing up your vagina. It's easy to take things too far.

I don't think that's taking it too far; some people, like me, are transgender and do change pronouns and get surgery
Original post by LordBerkut
Yeah, but it's easy, especially if you're young and impressionable to read too many websites and forums, become confused and then end up ballsing up your body before changing your mind. Happened to a girl I know.

not all people tho; most transgenders know what they are and "ballsing up their body" isn't a bad idea for them; Gender dysphoria is a *****
"
Eh? I mean, if you were a guy and wanted to dress like a girl, I'd get it. It's not easy. But what do guys even dress like? jeans, trousers and shirts? women can wear almost everything we wear.
Reply 11

Im a “girly” girl and dress in “mens” clothes all the time. So comfy and looks stylish. Do it and take full advantage, most likely you will want to switch it up and try another style soon when you’re bored of it XD but it really suits when you have nice hairstyle and nice makeup to go with the outfit. Ie nice long waves or nice glossy straight hair and cute makeup (natural or glam doesn’t matter) so it doesn’t make your look bummy but more fashionable. Good luck x
Original post by LovelyMrFox

This, a million times over.

Gender stereotypes are nasty, they place social expectations on women (and men, for that matter) to dress, behave and interact with people in a certain way.
Feeling as though you do not wish to conform with these expectations has no bearing on your sexuality or 'gender'.

Gender stereotypes are not rooted in biological fact, being a woman doesn't constrain you to wearing flowery dresses and lipstick

I was wondering that ma self my sister told me it's non binary

Latest

Trending

Trending