joe-joe-joe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm in Year Nine and currently, B2 in French, B1 in Spanish and I have been studying Latin for two years (I am a language neek). Is it likely for me to be able to study three languages at GCSE?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's entirely up to how your school timetables things so ask them
aiwiloistyping
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by joe-joe-joe)
I'm in Year Nine and currently, B2 in French, B1 in Spanish and I have been studying Latin for two years (I am a language neek). Is it likely for me to be able to study three languages at GCSE?
B2 in French and B1 in Spanish is very impressive! I'm sure you'll do fine, I'm currently in Year 11 and transitioning from A2 to B1 in French so you'll definitely fly through them considering the fact that you're already at an amazing level. If you talk to your school and explain they should let you take all three
AppleBananaPear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
B2 French is amazing, its almost fluent! Like the other user said, with those skill levels the GCSEs would probably be a breeze.
I’m in year 10 and I don’t know my level, but I’m predicted a 9 and I can probably say that I’m most certainly nowhere near B2 or even B1 tbh.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Use flashcards
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by joe-joe-joe)
If you want to then I can't see why not.
As long as the timetable doesn't clash and your school doesn't have a problem then go for it.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
B2 in French and B1 in Spanish? You wouldn't even need to do the courses; could just ask to sit any internal assessments and then the final exam.
joe-joe-joe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma:-))
If you want to then I can't see why not.
As long as the timetable doesn't clash and your school doesn't have a problem then go for it.
Okay great
joe-joe-joe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quick-use)
B2 in French and B1 in Spanish? You wouldn't even need to do the courses; could just ask to sit any internal assessments and then the final exam.
Yeah I'm planning to do them both in Year 10 lol but I'm gonna have to study Latin more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed