The Student Room Group

IRP Subheadings

My IRP title is ‘cómo prosperan los musulmanes en la sociedad española actual?’
I have some ideas of subheadings I can use to talk about, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions?
Reply 1
Are u sure the IRP is going ahead? Our French teacher has basically told us to give up on the IRP.
Reply 2
Original post by jnss.7
Are u sure the IRP is going ahead? Our French teacher has basically told us to give up on the IRP.

I wish it was cancelled but my Spanish teachers said that no matter what we were gonna have to do them 😓
It’s quite last minute for us because our deadline is in March and we were just told they’re still going to happen, after thinking they weren’t :/
Reply 3
Original post by salwah.s
I wish it was cancelled but my Spanish teachers said that no matter what we were gonna have to do them 😓
It’s quite last minute for us because our deadline is in March and we were just told they’re still going to happen, after thinking they weren’t :/

What exam board do you have because we started researching for the IRP over Christmas and then on the first online lesson back they told us to stop researching. I'm AQA.

I was gonna do one on Quebec politics.
Reply 4
Original post by jnss.7
What exam board do you have because we started researching for the IRP over Christmas and then on the first online lesson back they told us to stop researching. I'm AQA.

I was gonna do one on Quebec politics.

Ooh that sounds interesting

I’m Edexcel :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by salwah.s
My IRP title is ‘cómo prosperan los musulmanes en la sociedad española actual?’
I have some ideas of subheadings I can use to talk about, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions?

Ok, so a year has been now so you’ve prolly done it. How did it go was the idea a success did u pass???

Quick Reply

Latest