How many suitcases?

124%
239%
320%
413%
52%
6+2%
Total votes: 46
I think I'm taking 4, not sure if it's too many? How many is everyone else planning on taking?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well I'm taking 4, but I still have to count the plastic boxes I'm using to carry plates and cooking stuff.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I'm not at Imperial but anyway, I took one big suitcase, one small one and one plastic box. I didn't want to take too much to uni, I still wanted my bedroom at home to look like my bedroom :smile:
Reply 3
Probably only 2 suitcases, but there will be other stuff that I take in a padded box like my PC and other electrical items.
Reply 4
One big suitcase and various bags. Haven't packed properly yet though but those should be enough *crosses fingers*
Reply 5
Two medium sized ones most likely since I'll be flying in from Iceland.
Reply 6
One big suitcase and a messenger bag as hand luggage. Have more stuff to squeeze in though, flying out in less than 11hrs :biggrin: .
Reply 7
I'm sorting it out tomorrow. By the looks of it, 2-3 boxes and 1-2 bags/suitcases.
Reply 8
I think I need 2 suitcases, 1 laptop bag and 1 schoolbag.
Reply 9
havent packed yet, ill think about that on friday maybe
I'm taking all my clothes etc. in a big holdall then everything else is going in cardboard boxes.
I have packed 2 suitcases, 0.5 travellers bag, 1 small suitcase (those that you can take onto a flight).... and I think that is too much...
Reply 12
I'm not taking any suitcases. They'll take up too much space in my room. I'm just taking a mixture of rucksacks, holdalls and cardboard boxes.
Reply 13
I'll probs bring 2/3.

I'm going to use like duffle/holdall bags instead of suitcases mind - so they dont take up any space in the room.

x
Reply 14
one absolutely massive bag about 1m high
One big suitcase.
Reply 16
How is everyone taking so little? Surely things like a duvet, pillows, pots pans etc take up more space that one suitcase. I'm gonna have at least 1/2 suitcases then 3 giant cardboard boxes, but I do have my dads work van to transport everything down.
1 suitcase and lots of boxes!
Reply 18
Two and sending in other stuff by cargo. Bloody airlines.
Hmm, maybe i should start packing soon by the sounds of things. I haven't even begun thinking about getting ready.

I can't imagine bringing more than one suitcase, but as i'm coming by car i assume there will be lots of boxes and random stuff stuffed in.

By the look of the rooms... there isn't gonna be space to fit four suitcases worth of stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending