UCAS application and predicted grades

Watch this thread
Tonamica
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My UCAS application was recently sent off by my sixth form, however, I had just gotten my predicted grade increased as a result of assignment submissions. Should I contact each individual university and let them know or is there anything else that I can do?
username5404574
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tonamica)
My UCAS application was recently sent off by my sixth form, however, I had just gotten my predicted grade increased as a result of assignment submissions. Should I contact each individual university and let them know or is there anything else that I can do?
Unfortunately, I don't believe you can do anything. Predicted grades are NOT the same as your UCAS grades. Your UCAS grades have to be inputted by a member of staff at your college/school, so you contacting them will not be taken into account as everyone could phone up their unis and say that, unfortunately. I have also had my predicted grades changed since I applied, but contacting Unis will not do anything as they have to take the ones on your application.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tonamica)
If your school are willing to send updated predictions, they can try and do so directly to your choices, (they won't be accepted from you). However some unis have a policy not to accept amendments after the app has been submitted, so it will be up to each of them as to whether they are considered.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads