popgirlno1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys I just recieved an offer to study Psychology Bsc at Birmingham. Because i attend school away from my family, abroad, i was told there is a possibility i might have to do a fee assessment questionnaire - but i haven't received one, only the offer.
Does this mean they've accepted me as a Home student and don't feel the need for more details? or is there a chance they might they possibly send the assessment questionnaire later? I'm not too sure and just double checking. Thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by popgirlno1234)
Hey guys I just recieved an offer to study Psychology Bsc at Birmingham. Because i attend school away from my family, abroad, i was told there is a possibility i might have to do a fee assessment questionnaire - but i haven't received one, only the offer.
Does this mean they've accepted me as a Home student and don't feel the need for more details? or is there a chance they might they possibly send the assessment questionnaire later? I'm not too sure and just double checking. Thanks!
The offer letter (you might get this in the post or by email or through an applicant portal but it will come directly from Birmingham) should mention your fee status
popgirlno1234
Rep:
I have a digital copy of the offer letter on ucas and it hasn't mentioned anything which is what i was a little confused about. I've read it cover to cover and I don't see anything
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have a digital copy of the offer letter on ucas and it hasn't mentioned anything which is what i was a little confused about. I've read it cover to cover and I don't see anything
The offer letter on UCAS is a standard wording. Universities can't amend the wording other than the offer conditions.

You need to see your UNIVERSITY provided offer letter and then ask Birmingham directly if you can't see anything confirming your fee status.
popgirlno1234
Rep:
Oh i see How often after sending offers so they send you your official university letter? thankyou!
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If Track has only updated today, the offer email from B'ham may come along in a day or two. Possibly Monday depending on how their system is set up. It should include your fee status info.
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh i see How often after sending offers so they send you your official university letter? thankyou!
That depends how they're sending letters out under lockdown.

If they have an applicant portal then check on there - your offer letter will usually be available as a pdf.
Or they might post it physically or send it as a pdf attached to an email.

If you haven't got anything in a week or so then ring them up and ask them to send you through something confirming your fee status
popgirlno1234
Rep:
just got my letter and i was classed as a home student thankyou for your help <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (146)
42.2%
Not yet, but I will soon (63)
18.21%
No (137)
39.6%

Watched Threads