laurenmae_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi guys,

I completed the online assessments a week ago, and my profile says it was "last modified" today, and shows "review status: closed" (which has been there for a while).

Does anyone know if this means I haven't been successful, or are they just taking a while to get back to people?

I applied for their Audit Grad Scheme in Birmingham.

Thanks!
1234m5678
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
RSM does take a while to get back to people, but as far as I know, when it says 'closed' it means you were unsuccessful. They should have informed you by email though, so I suggest you contact them and ask. Also, make sure that they haven't manually added you to a new application (it would be right on top/below of your old one on your portal) which shows 'under review'. They did that to me in the past just for admin purposes, so I had one application that said 'closed' and another one on top of it that said 'under review'.
Adznio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Im wondering why I failed? I found the numerical very easy but they’ve just said that I was unsuccessful.They don’t even tell you what you scored, I feel like my honesty with the SJT had led me to fail.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (156)
42.98%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.6%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.2%

Watched Threads