Why do no women reply back on fb or instagram?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
My friends talk and befriend women every week sending random women messages on social media saying 'hi, hows everything' these are my English friends.

I'm an attractive Indian guy but get no replies back and these women haven't even looked at the msg. My settings are all right.

I did have one reply back out of many.

Is it down the superficial stuff? Women like men and they talk to men.
username5252878
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My friends talk and befriend women every week sending random women messages on social media saying 'hi, hows everything' these are my English friends.

I'm an attractive Indian guy but get no replies back and these women haven't even looked at the msg. My settings are all right.

I did have one reply back out of many.

Is it down the superficial stuff? Women like men and they talk to men.
“Attractive indian guy” That’s subjective.
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Honestly I'm surprised your friends get any replies, nobody I know answers any random guys that message us because it's just weird...
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Interea)
Honestly I'm surprised your friends get any replies, nobody I know answers any random guys that message us because it's just weird...
My sentiments exactly. I mean I know I'm a man but I don't reply back to strangers either no matter how 'attractive' they purport their faces to be.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Interea)
(Original post by ROTL94)
My sentiments exactly. I mean I know I'm a man but I don't reply back to strangers either no matter how 'attractive' they purport their faces to be.

I saw an experiment once. A guy created two fake facebook profiles. One of a Chad, one of an ugly guy. He sent friend requests to 100 random women as each profile. something like 66 women accepted the friend request from the Chad, and 22 DM'd him first. With the ugly guy only 6 women accepted the friend request .....and no one DM'd him.

So what's the takeaway?
Most girls will respond to random guys online. IF he is good looking enough.....

I suspect OP isn't a good looking as he thinks he is if he's getting absolutely nothing......
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
As a girl, I don’t tend to reply to people’s messages I don’t know. especially if they’re commenting on my appearance / body it tends to make me uncomfortable.
ajáh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well, for most people Indian men are the least attractive out of all men. Could be that or you're just ugly (:
username5500660
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If you have no connection with the person - then they are highly unlikely to reply.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
"I'm harassing people online but other people are getting more responses, what am I doing wrong?"
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
"I'm harassing people online but other people are getting more responses, what am I doing wrong?"
THIS ^^ . OP women don't owe strangers on the internet a reply, no matter what you look like.
Valentina_01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by thristyforkorean)
indian men are hairy, big noses, dark and generally unattractive

unlike KOREAN MEN 😍 they have straight black hair 😍 no hair 😍 muscular 😍 small noses 😍 small lips 😍 clear skin 😍 big d ick 😍
This is some racist stereotyping. Beauty is found in all places around the world.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
i am a girl so I see men differently .. there's beautiful women everywhere but most men out there are ugly asf apart from korean 😍
that is completely personal preference. i am a woman and i don't find korean men attractive at all.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
indian men are hairy, big noses, dark and generally unattractive

unlike KOREAN MEN 😍 they have straight black hair 😍 no body hair 😍 muscular 😍 small noses 😍 small lips 😍 clear skin 😍 big d ick 😍
most korean guys sadly don't look like post plastic surgery kpop idols, you're delusional lol. and generally most asian guys have kinda small ***** too
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
i am a girl so I see men differently .. there's beautiful women everywhere but most men out there are ugly asf apart from korean 😍

Have you seen BEOMGYU😍 AND TAEHYUNG 😍 AND JUNGKOOK AND TEN AND JAEHYUN FROM NCT?
I am also a girl
kongDerf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
KPOP idols are from korea though😍 plus some of them look great pre-debut and pre-surgery

Have you seen BEOMGYU😍 AND TAEHYUNG 😍 AND JUNGKOOK AND TEN AND JAEHYUN FROM NCT?
just bc u find korean guys attractive doesn't mean you need to put down indian men for their looks smh
racism isn't pretty
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
KPOP idols are from korea though😍 plus some of them look great pre-debut and pre-surgery

they might be cute but average korean guys look nothing like them
thristyforkorean
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
they might be cute but average korean guys look nothing like them
really? are you Korean?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by kongDerf)
just bc u find korean guys attractive doesn't mean you need to put down indian men for their looks smh
racism isn't pretty
I agree, beauty is such a broad thing that it cannot be limited.
Blueclueless
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
THIS!!
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
really? are you Korean?
i'm a kitten
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%