The Student Room Group

4 A*? Pshh I'm struggling to get Cs

Alright. So.

My Yr12 self was stupid enough to take 4 A Levels: OCR A Biology, OCR A Chemistry, OCR A Physics & Edexcel Maths. I, as a Yr13, am still stupid enough to keep all 4 despite my desperate attempts to get my grades up from Cs.

Since I like torturing myself, I'm gonna see if I can get my grades up before these Gavin-Williamson-Mini-F***-You-Exams eat up the remaining dregs left of my self-esteem. I am pretty lonely hence the lack of tags so if you'd like to get tagged into this mess of a revision system, I will be greatly honoured.

Otherwise, I hope your beautiful selves are treated well by 2021.
On Monday, I have my final mock test: Chemistry. So to get the best grade I can, I would need to complete:

Mr Dunkley's Module 6 Videos + Understand [16:00 - 20:00]

CGP Module 6 Questions [20:00 - 00:00]

Save My Exams Module 6 Questions [00:00 - 06:00]

Quizlet Module 6 Flashcards [06:00 - 09:00]

PMT - Attack Weak Topics [09:00 - 18:00]

Pomodoro Technique: 50 Min Work | 10 Min Break
Reply 2
Original post by Nutellla
On Monday, I have my final mock test: Chemistry. So to get the best grade I can, I would need to complete:

Mr Dunkley's Module 6 Videos + Understand [16:00 - 20:00]

CGP Module 6 Questions [20:00 - 00:00]

Save My Exams Module 6 Questions [00:00 - 06:00]

Quizlet Module 6 Flashcards [06:00 - 09:00]

PMT - Attack Weak Topics [09:00 - 18:00]

Pomodoro Technique: 50 Min Work | 10 Min Break

I thought the pomodoro technique was half that, 25 mins work and 5 min break?
Original post by Sinnoh
I thought the pomodoro technique was half that, 25 mins work and 5 min break?

Yup. That's the traditional method. I'm stretching it because I'd rather have a longer break to actually do something rather than just hopelessly looking outside window for 300 seconds.
Reply 4
Original post by Nutellla
Yup. That's the traditional method. I'm stretching it because I'd rather have a longer break to actually do something rather than just hopelessly looking outside window for 300 seconds.

Yeah that makes sense, haven't used pomodoro in quite a while but that might be good to try
Hi ! i am in the same position except doing three alevels mocks are in a month and i need to improve so bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending