GGGLA1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I am an engineering graduate wanting to apply to medicine starting in 2022, however, my higher biology was in 2014 and therefore one year too old for my application. I need to retake higher biology but unsure of how to go about it.

I am confident I could teach myself the course content again and sit the exam, but now 20% of the grade is comprised of an assignment that requires experimental data.

Where can I register for the higher biology course/exam? How in-depth is the assignment?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
crayonsrcool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GGGLA1)
Hello,

I am an engineering graduate wanting to apply to medicine starting in 2022, however, my higher biology was in 2014 and therefore one year too old for my application. I need to retake higher biology but unsure of how to go about it.

I am confident I could teach myself the course content again and sit the exam, but now 20% of the grade is comprised of an assignment that requires experimental data.

Where can I register for the higher biology course/exam? How in-depth is the assignment?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
i currently do H biology and i can say the actual course content has changed since 2014, as its now 'new higher'. so you would probably have to find a college that offers the course so you can get the updated spec.

i know a lot of colleges do tend to offer it so id look into that, hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (25)
13.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (41)
22.65%
Live streaming events (16)
8.84%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (18)
9.94%
A uni comparison tool (41)
22.65%
An in-person event when available (40)
22.1%