The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Changing courses in MMU

Hey, I have applied for a psychology course to MMU. I still did not get an offer but I am thinking to change it if I get an offer to English language and History.

Is there such a possibility? I am studying BTEC applied science however I really to join History and English A'level classes. I really enjoying them. :smile:
I like psychology too but I have heard that I will a bigger chance for employment if I do this combined degree. I want to become a teacher for any of these three subjects.

I know this looks like a mess but I really do not know what to do. I just cannot decide.

Please help!
Hi Anonymous,

In order to request to change the course on your application, you will need to e-mail the relevant admissions team(s) for both courses.

A list of the Admissions teams and their contact details can be found at: https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applicants/my-offer/#contact

Your email needs to be sent from the email address that you have stated on your UCAS account. You might wish to attach a new personal statement if the original is no longer relevant.

Please include the following information in your email:
Full Name
UCAS ID
MMU ID (can be found on the offer letter)
Date of birth
Full Name of the course that you were accepted on
Full Name of the course that you want to change to

Best wishes,
Antonia
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending