Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey, I have applied for a psychology course to MMU. I still did not get an offer but I am thinking to change it if I get an offer to English language and History.

Is there such a possibility? I am studying BTEC applied science however I really to join History and English A'level classes. I really enjoying them.
I like psychology too but I have heard that I will a bigger chance for employment if I do this combined degree. I want to become a teacher for any of these three subjects.

I know this looks like a mess but I really do not know what to do. I just cannot decide.

Please help!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi Anonymous,

In order to request to change the course on your application, you will need to e-mail the relevant admissions team(s) for both courses.

A list of the Admissions teams and their contact details can be found at: https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergr...offer/#contact

Your email needs to be sent from the email address that you have stated on your UCAS account. You might wish to attach a new personal statement if the original is no longer relevant.

Please include the following information in your email:
Full Name
UCAS ID
MMU ID (can be found on the offer letter)
Date of birth
Full Name of the course that you were accepted on
Full Name of the course that you want to change to

Best wishes,
Antonia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
50%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (2)
10%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
15%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
5%
I haven't started researching yet (1)
5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
15%

Watched Threads