The Student Room Group

Staying On Track

Hello you good people, hope all is well.

I have been working at home since the pandemic started and i just dont feel to be growing my affiliate marketing business enough. It has always being just me and my accountant and its hard to focus at home. Does anyone have any strategies to slowly start growing my business please and i am also scared of taking risks, ie. investing capital in marketing. I feel if i dont overcome this barrier i will never be satisfied and where i want to be.

I want to help charities and other people rather than being focused on profits for myself. However making between 30 - 50k a year just doesn't satisfy me at all. I have been going like this for about 5 years now. Any help on growing would be extremely grateful.

In lockdown it has made me realise everyone in my neighbourhood has no goals. The young neighbours spend all there money on a nice car, there home is a small terraced house and one works as an electrician. They feel they are amazing and they have made it in life, they come out thinking they are the best and they think they are above everyone else. Does anyone have a name for these types of people apart from being arrogant why do people act like this, i just keep myself to myself and say hello to people in my neighbourhood.
Reply 1
Hello you good people.

If anyone could share any advice on the below, on how to grow a one person business i would be forever grateful.

Does anyone have any strategies to slowly start growing my business please and i am also scared of taking risks, ie. investing capital in marketing. I feel if i dont overcome this barrier i will never be satisfied and where i want to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending