The Student Room Group

Taking LNAT Test late

Hi! I'm an international student and I applied to the law program of King's and UCL, but I unfortunately could not manage to take the LNAT test before the deadline. Would they still consider my application if I take the test this month?
Original post by azradk
Hi! I'm an international student and I applied to the law program of King's and UCL, but I unfortunately could not manage to take the LNAT test before the deadline. Would they still consider my application if I take the test this month?

I think international students have until 30th of july to apply/take lnat
Reply 2
Original post by dednedred
I think international students have until 30th of july to apply/take lnat

Thank you for your answer! Just to make sure would that mean that my application would be considered for the law program starting in September?
Original post by azradk
Thank you for your answer! Just to make sure would that mean that my application would be considered for the law program starting in September?

Indeed it would, you can find info about the deadlines here:

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/ucas-undergraduate-when-apply
I have no idea if doing the LNAT applies to this deadline, probably best to check with the schools see what they say. Although it would make sense for the LNAT to be tied to this deadline.
Reply 5
Original post by dednedred
I have no idea if doing the LNAT applies to this deadline, probably best to check with the schools see what they say. Although it would make sense for the LNAT to be tied to this deadline.

Thank you for your answer! I just got an answer from UCL that the deadline was 29 January, and that they won't consider my application :frown: It's really disappointing that the LNAT put on their site that international students could take the test after the deadline, but it was obviously my responsibility.
Reply 6
Original post by azradk

If there is anyone that had the same issue; I got rejected by both UCL and KCL, so just do everything before the deadlines!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending