The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

chemical engineering at birmingham

I've applied for chem engineering at birmingham and still haven't heard anything back from them, is this a common thing ? Has anyone else applied to this course here and heard anything? I would just like some info whether or not this is normal.
Original post by Anonymous
I've applied for chem engineering at birmingham and still haven't heard anything back from them, is this a common thing ? Has anyone else applied to this course here and heard anything? I would just like some info whether or not this is normal.

When did you apply?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by nogoodusersleft
When did you apply?

I applied back in october, i have already got all other 4 offers and was wondering if it was normal for Birmingham to take this long or if something may be wrong.
They try to reply within 15 working days, so I'd email their admissions office if you're worried, they were the fastest uni for me
Reply 4
Original post by nogoodusersleft
They try to reply within 15 working days, so I'd email their admissions office if you're worried, they were the fastest uni for me

do you know which email address i should send this too? I have tried to find an email for their admissions office but haven't manages to find it yet.
Original post by Anonymous
do you know which email address i should send this too? I have tried to find an email for their admissions office but haven't manages to find it yet.

I'm not sure, sorry, I've mainly had emails from no-reply addresses - it might be [email protected] but I'm not sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending