The Student Room Group

Has anyone here done a 'skype/zoom exam' with DistanceLearningCentre (or any others)

Hi, so on DLC I am currently working on a unit. Tomorrow I have a 1 hour 'skype exam' where I will be required to fill in a work sheet under exam conditions and the tutor will have to see my screen as well as my face throughout the whole exam. I don't know I guess this just seems really awkward, especially as it's just me as far as I know. Will the tutor just be staring at me for 45 minutes? I'm trying to imagine this would be like having a GCSE exam in an exam hall where it's just you and one invigilator, but even that feels less awkward as for some reason doing it online with my camera just feels even more weird to me.
Original post by mma_jd
Hi, so on DLC I am currently working on a unit. Tomorrow I have a 1 hour 'skype exam' where I will be required to fill in a work sheet under exam conditions and the tutor will have to see my screen as well as my face throughout the whole exam. I don't know I guess this just seems really awkward, especially as it's just me as far as I know. Will the tutor just be staring at me for 45 minutes? I'm trying to imagine this would be like having a GCSE exam in an exam hall where it's just you and one invigilator, but even that feels less awkward as for some reason doing it online with my camera just feels even more weird to me.

Hi what course was you working on and how was the exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending