?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
i need to know bc i am going on my very first date a week from now so yeah
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic. Make it a Zoom date instead.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
First date is for deciding if you: find the date sexually attractive when you are face to face, get the impression that the individual is compatible with your lifestyle & ambitions and whether you want to meetup again or friendzone/ghost.
rozbun21
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic. Make it a Zoom date instead.
i'm in usa
we still can go out just we have to wear a mask
rozbun21
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
First date is for deciding if you: find the date sexually attractive when you are face to face, get the impression that the individual is compatible with your lifestyle & ambitions and whether you want to meetup again or friendzone/ghost.
thx
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
There seems to be two main types, one where you already know you fancy the pants off each other where the date is a self fulfilling prophesy of compatibility, leading very rapidly to rampant sex. Then, the more typical in my experience, getting to know each other first date. One or both sides is not absolutely sure and it’s a chance to impress, weigh up compatibility and decide if you would ever want to have rampant sex.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The purpose of the first date is to get my panties off and test-drive the dude.... coz by then I have already basically made my decision. I won't go on a date unless we've talked/chatted/emailed and there's a strong probability the kind of things I liked about the dude will be manifested irl...OK that's not guaranteed but that's the default basis for me. I'd say more than 50pc of such dates succeed. I truly don't have time or inclination to sit around and do the basic get-to-know stuff in an awkward and prolly xpensive pressure sit that neither us wants to do regularly.

If it doesn't happen on date 1 then it had better happen on date 2 or it's move on/ghost time.

With girls it's a lil' different... I can be sweet and romantic lol!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (222)
43.36%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.33%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.62%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.09%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (57)
11.13%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads