classical musician

Watch
BobbyHan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hello all,

just to introduce myself, I am from China but I studying in a sixth form in London. I am a classical pianist who are willing to make more like minded friends to discuss ideas especially during this lockdown!

Classical lovers are very special and minority people so please pop up or comment if you are one of them.

I have been playing the piano for 13 years and I started to pick up violin now because I would like to play orchestral work at some point.
username4755594
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I'm into classical music too, particularly opera. What's your favourite piece you've ever played on the piano, and why?
missling40
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by BobbyHan)
hello all,

just to introduce myself, I am from China but I studying in a sixth form in London. I am a classical pianist who are willing to make more like minded friends to discuss ideas especially during this lockdown!

Classical lovers are very special and minority people so please pop up or comment if you are one of them.

I have been playing the piano for 13 years and I started to pick up violin now because I would like to play orchestral work at some point.
Hiii! We have quite a few things in common! I'm also Chinese (my mum's from HK and my dad's from Malaysia) and I play piano, violin and a bit of guitar. Nice to meet you!
BobbyHan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by missling40)
Hiii! We have quite a few things in common! I'm also Chinese (my mum's from HK and my dad's from Malaysia) and I play piano, violin and a bit of guitar. Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you! I guess you are a two set fan by your TSR name. I am also started to learn the violin too! If you don't mind you could dm me your social media and we can talk there.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
'ello. I play classical guitar. I made a thread on here of pieces that I like
juanma
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I love classical music too. I play classical guitar and transverse flute...
missling40
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by BobbyHan)
Nice to meet you! I guess you are a two set fan by your TSR name. I am also started to learn the violin too! If you don't mind you could dm me your social media and we can talk there.
Yep I love Twoset! In all honesty I'm not that great of a violinist dfgjfjdhh. Anyways, I'll dm you once I figure out how lol.
GeolPhysics
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm a grade 8 level classical pianist. I didn't do it for a career because my teacher warned me of low income for musician as a job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.96%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.46%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.84%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.02%

Watched Threads