The Student Room Group

bi bi bi

i think im bi but im confused. ive liked guys my whole life and never felt attraction to girls. i have a very supportive family and they've always said it would be ok if i liked girls, but i always nodded and continued to crush on guys because i didn't feel that way about girls. now, however, im so confused. ive started to like girls but i can't tell whether its real or not. and to make it even more confusing, its like im telling myself im not to like guys anymore. its weird. its like my brain is being internal HETROPHOBIC, even though i still like guys. im really confused, does anyone have any advice to help me figure this out
Sexuality isn't a rigid set of definitions, it's a spectrum and we all fluctuate between it's polarities....
Original post by thetiredlady
i think im bi but im confused. ive liked guys my whole life and never felt attraction to girls. i have a very supportive family and they've always said it would be ok if i liked girls, but i always nodded and continued to crush on guys because i didn't feel that way about girls. now, however, im so confused. ive started to like girls but i can't tell whether its real or not. and to make it even more confusing, its like im telling myself im not to like guys anymore. its weird. its like my brain is being internal HETROPHOBIC, even though i still like guys. im really confused, does anyone have any advice to help me figure this out

to be honest i think you are being brainwashed by tiktok. Because they are pushing that type of crap a lot.
🎶But it ain't no lie baby bi bi bi (bi bi)🎶
Original post by thetiredlady

Lol, you don't need to categorise yourself just yet if you're still unsure. I'm still unsure of whether I'm bi or pan but either way, i don't really think too much about it; I like what I like. Don't let it get to you.
I've noticed a lot of woman have some kind of desire to be into women (even if they're not) because it's pushed by society as hot or cool or whatever, as well as certain things about straight guys not being necessarily that great all the time. People can make things like attraction up very easily which can make figuring things out difficult especially when you're going into it with preconceived notions.
Have you ever genuinely liked another woman? As in had a proper, long-lasting, would-like-a-relationship crush? If you can't tell, I'm guessing no, and you can't really say you're bi unless you have.
(Also, it's possible for bi people to be into one gender the majority of the time which can lead to things being figured out later in life. I only ever liked women until I was nineteen - I was capable of liking men the whole time, they just tended to fit my type less and it sort of took me by surprise.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending