The Student Room Group

I hate geography

I’m year seven now and I really really hate geography because my teacher talked the river floods last whole term and even though this term she nearly teaches us some thing every lesson. And also when i drop a pen in the lesson normally in school she will shouted at me and she said i need to say sorry miss to her, i really wanna punch her face at that time. Is this what should a teacher do in a private school ?
I didn’t particularly like the rivers part of the course but geography gets more interesting! Just try your best to focus in lessons and don’t annoy yourself over a teacher. Just do what she says and move on. It is not worth getting angry over because she will probably not even remember it happened the next day.
tbh i hate geography which is why i dropped it but idk what its supposed to be like in private schools
Original post by BluMoon06
tbh i hate geography which is why i dropped it but idk what its supposed to be like in private schools

same as any other school i guess but yeh i hate geography too
Original post by Lalisa1
same as any other school i guess but yeh i hate geography too

haha i shouldve known that lmao
i was never into it so i took history instead
You often see teachers warm up to you as you progress through school and become less strict. By the time you're at Year 11, you're basically in the Wild West. Also you will probably have different teachers every year based on grouping. Geography is a cool subject, much better than... the H word.
Reply 6
Original post by Tiff hate lesson
I’m year seven now and I really really hate geography because my teacher talked the river floods last whole term and even though this term she nearly teaches us some thing every lesson. And also when i drop a pen in the lesson normally in school she will shouted at me and she said i need to say sorry miss to her, i really wanna punch her face at that time. Is this what should a teacher do in a private school ?

Same I hate geo its so boring and annoying. They just talk about rocks thats why when I use to do my GCSE I did not pick it for my GCSE.
Original post by Tiff hate lesson

i hate geography as well dude
i bunked off my lessons sat and did important coursework
haha i shouldve known that lmao
i was never into it so i took history instead

r u into kpop ?my usernames blackpink lisa
Original post by Lalisa1
r u into kpop ?my usernames blackpink lisa

well im into bts but im fairly new to that.
ive heard of blackpink but only cos i started liking bts
well im into bts but im fairly new to that.
ive heard of blackpink but only cos i started liking bts

cool well feel free to ask me anything about BTS then
Original post by Lalisa1
cool well feel free to ask me anything about BTS then

haha a take it youre a fan too
or is it army? im still confused on that lmao
Geography slander:cool:
I chose history lmao it's superior
haha a take it youre a fan too
or is it army? im still confused on that lmao

yes i am and its army