The Student Room Group

Scared about exams

Hey I’m in year 8 and I have my gcse in 2 years and we’re missing a lot of learning from school,online school isn’t even helping anyone and I’m scared I’m gonna flop my gcse as I am really behind on Spanish and do you guys think I should be revising from now or year 9 when I start my course.
you haven't even started your courses yet, I wouldn't worry as there will be plenty of time to revise. I took geography and french gcse in year 9, I only had a year to study Geography and I managed to get a good grade. Schools understand that online learning is harder and you may not be learning as much content as you did in school and I'm sure you're not the only person falling behind. Just do your homework and classwork for spanish and you'll be fine. Don't revise yet as you havent even started any gcse courses, just keep on top of your homework and participate in class.
I am in year 9 and personally I wouldn't worry. Even i am going to only start making flashcards and stuff like that in like May cuz I don't really need to revise that much apart from maybe a science because they are content heavy.

Quick Reply

Latest