Turn on thread page Beta

Past papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    dammit if it is true, now I'll have to withdraw my unit 3 paper 3 and enter for unit 3 paper 3 and 2 with double fees

I know for certain the compulsary and written practical have to be done at the same time, like chemistry, but I will have to phone up and ask if it has to be at the same centre.
    Yeah, you better phone them and check if it needs to be in the same centre. If its in the same centre, i don't think you'll need to pay late fees. I know some of my friends who entered late for some maths units weren't charged late fees because they had already registered for some exams at the same centre (our school).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArVi)
    Yeah, you better phone them and check if it needs to be in the same centre. If its in the same centre, i don't think you'll need to pay late fees. I know some of my friends who entered late for some maths units weren't charged late fees because they had already registered for some exams at the same centre (our school).
    ah ok, thanks a lot for the help Arvi!

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone lease PM me if you have got GCSE paper for OCR biology,OCR physics and OCR chemistry,please?I need them urgently.Thx

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone lease PM me if you have got GCSE paper for OCR biology,OCR physics and OCR chemistry,please?I need them urgently.Thx

ReputationRep:
    The only place they seem to exist are in teachers' filing cabinets... try asking!

ReputationRep:
    hey can some one tell me what is the second essay question on. i thinks its debussy but im not sure i know the first one is bartok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    The only place they seem to exist are in teachers' filing cabinets... try asking!
    Or stealing.....the papers not the cabinet obviously...

ReputationRep:
    What board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, just uploaded a few papers:-
    The work sheets and papers all have mark schemes. I didn't bother uploading the Core 1 and 2 and mechanics edexcel solomon papers because they are already available at the 'mathsforum'. I will also be uploading some C2 OCR papers (yes, the rare papers) when I get back to school because I don't have a scanner. With mark scheme of course.
    Oh, and the password is: mustard-maniscool (type it like you mean it! )

rep would be appreciated, if I deserve it . Have a nice day

ReputationRep:
    mustard-maniscool? :wtf?: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for those, they should be useful. Have left rep though my post-count is too low for it to make any difference apparently - hey, the thought's there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malik)
    mustard-maniscool? :wtf?: :p:
    you know it's true, now every time you think of C2, FP2, M3 or S1, you'll remember how cool mustard-man was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tux01989)
    Thanks for those, they should be useful. Have left rep though my post-count is too low for it to make any difference apparently - hey, the thought's there .
    cheers, just so long as it is helpful ...

ReputationRep:
    I thought when you bought Solomon papers you agree not to distribute them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    That's correct as far as I know. I have solomon papers with mark schemes for C1-C4, M1-M3, S1-S3, D1-D2 and old P1-P6. I never thought uploading them to my site or even on here would be a good idea! Never heard of anybody having trouble from the authors though.

-Chris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    I didn't buy them , plus these were sample ones, so I guess it's ok.

ReputationRep:
    what u on about i just got here i need help not idoits like u!

ReputationRep:
    What exam board are you taking, then perhaps someone from the same board can help.

ReputationRep:
    He's from Wales, so I'd guess it's WJEC. The first is Bartok's concerto for orchestra, the second Debussy's preludes (book 1) and the third is something which I don't even remember.

If it's the same as when I sat, though, you only need to answer questions on one work. Don't answer on Debussy if you're spent all year studying Bartok.

PS Being rude to people who are trying to help is just stupid.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.