Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help please, i'll give rep!!

ReputationRep:
    Old thread but Ive got the revision CD for anyone who's interested. And I can't remember where I got the papers from but all Ive got is the Physics in Action set.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to hell.

I've been looking for the past year and a half, found more, or less nowt. Ask your school, they'll have some.

Good luck in your search, if you do find owt, give us a holler please

ReputationRep:
    on this site does any one know where the edexcel m1 answers to the papers are?

ReputationRep:
    When you're downloading papers off the emailed.org.uk site please think of my poor internet connection and only download what you really need!
    The site is experiencing a very high demand at the moment due to the time of year, so please think before you download!
    Also if you get errors or very slow download times, try coming back another time - my little home server is designed for this kind of usage!

On a positive note, I have just uploaded some more papers that I've been sent so you may want to check them out. I hope they are useful!

Good luck with your exams this summer!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying, but i have finally found a website with the exam papers on it however, there are no mark schemes to go with them lol!! There must be someone out there that has the mark scheme especially the ones i stated in the first post

ReputationRep:
    um...

ReputationRep:
    Does the site have any solutions on it?

ReputationRep:
    the core units do but i cant c any 4 the other modules..........:mad:

ReputationRep:
    you could always log on to w w w . e x a m p a s t p a p e r s . c j b . n e t
    (no spaces)
    it has all maths papers (including 2006) with the answers.
    and yes it has m1 m2 and m3 too!

ReputationRep:
    this is needed by today plz is very urgent. it is maths A level edexcel p1 november 2004 paper. I need mark scheme not just the paper plz

ReputationRep:
    A revision CD?? Does it have Section C examples, since that is my main weakness!! I can do the Physics, but not the fluffy bit at the end on applications on things in a context!!

ReputationRep:
    No I dont think it has Section C. IT has all the worked solutions for past papers though.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what's OCR phy (B) synoptic paper is like??

how many sections are there?

ReputationRep:
    I started a project a couple of months ago to allow people to share revision notes, techniques and past papers. It's a wiki, so anybody can edit the content and add to the site. The idea behind it is to create a website with an individual section for each subject and exam board to allow others to revise from the specific stuff they need to know. It's been growing well but to continue to be a success it needs some help from other people! Here's the site:

http://wikinotes.cdpuk.net

At the moment it contains a large quantity of maths, physics, psychology and biology notes, with smaller amounts in other subject areas. If you're looking for a great way to revise, I find writing up my notes to the site a really good way to learn. It's also a great way to revise for a test... as I found myself doing today for a physics mock. If you add something useful to it (notes, past papers, whatever), I'll even give you some rep :p:

Hopefully some of you will find it useful

-Chris

ReputationRep:
    Excellent, I liked the GCSE paper adaptation and the proper solutions! Well done mate, I've repped you but since I've less that 150 posts, it's useless.

Oh well, it's the though that counts.

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Good site you've got there, and what an excellent resource it will be! Just need philosophy there now :p:

When I do my History and Psychology notes I will put them up there. I dont write notes for English :/

ReputationRep:
    excellent work!

ReputationRep:
    well done...hmm...how come there's no CIE?

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.